SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
Now Amy Pascal is saying that Venom is in the MCU but int he vid, she was sitting next to Feige looks like he wanted to say something to disagree like "wtf this bish talking about? that wasn't our deal!" :lol

Son was wilding out on the inside.. :rollin

Last edited:
:rollin Feige's face turned into Arthur's fist

Thank you for the spoiler Amy Pascal :Nthat

Welcome to the MCU, Tom Hardy :Nthat

Ine1AkaF_400x400.jpg

Now Amy Pascal is saying that Venom is in the MCU but int he vid, she was sitting next to Feige looks like he wanted to say something to disagree like "wtf this bish talking about? that wasn't our deal!" :lol

So it appears that these films will take place in some kind of limbo area. Audiences won’t hear about characters like Iron Man, Captain America and Thor in Venom and Black Cat/Silver Stable, but they will get to see the Spider-Man who fought with those heroes interacting with his classic foes and allies

http://screenrant.com/venom-silver-sable-spider-man-homecoming-movies-connections/

thats ALLLLL you need, because in all honesty thats how da Comic already work.

Tom Holland by osmosis will make venom & silver sable/black cat defacto part of da MCU.

you don't need venom interacting with da hulk or thor, Spider-man can do that, and when that same Spider-Man is on his own adventures, Venom and etc. appear.

think Cam'ron on Rocafella but da rest of Dipset was on Koch records but them still gaining notoriety because they're attached to Cam.

Yeah we don't need Venom looking for Infinity Stones or Loki smashing on Silver Sable. Spidey's auxiliary characters in general are loosely connected to those core Marcel concepts at best

http://screenrant.com/venom-silver-sable-spider-man-homecoming-movies-connections/

thats ALLLLL you need, because in all honesty thats how da Comic already work.

Tom Holland by osmosis will make venom & silver sable/black cat defacto part of da MCU.

you don't need venom interacting with da hulk or thor, Spider-man can do that, and when that same Spider-Man is on his own adventures, Venom and etc. appear.

think Cam'ron on Rocafella but da rest of Dipset was on Koch records but them still gaining notoriety because they're attached to Cam.

:lol

I never once really believed Tom Holland's Spidey would not be involved in these spinoffs eventually.

They've clearly chosen Tom, someone new, in mind with him being Spidey for a LONG TIME which is why they started in HS all over again.

So even if he didn't appear for the entire Venom and Silver & Black movies all it'd take is an after credits scene or a sequel poster/teaser with Spidey in it.

Sony continues to have the rights to Spidey so an entire mini Spidey spinoff cinematic without Spidey was never something believable.

Last edited:
I never once really believed Tom Holland's Spide y would not be involved in these spinoffs eventually.

They've clearly chosen Tom, someone new, in mind with him being Spidey for a LONG TIME which is why they started in HS all over again.

So even if he didn't appear for the entire Venom and Silver & Black movies all it'd take is an after credits scene or a sequel poster/teaser with Spide y in it.

Sony continues to have the rights to Spidey so an entire mini Spidey spinoff cinematic without Spidey was never something believable.

bingo.

idk where people thought Sony couldn't use Tom Holland in their flicks as well as put him on loaners for da MCU.

bingo.

idk where people thought Sony couldn't use Tom Holland in their flicks as well as put him on loaners for da MCU.

It's not that we didnt think Sony could use him. All we knew is that he had a 3 picture deal to be in mcu movies. Now unless he has a seperate deal with Sony, all he gonna do is cameo.

first reaction as in really just one persons reaction

DanielR @DanielRPK

You know, "Homecoming" really was the perfect title for this film. But you know what title *I* would give it? The AMAZING Spider-Man!

DanielR @DanielRPK

Finally, the perfect Spider-Man film I've been waiting for my whole life.

DanielR @DanielRPK

Best Spider-Man since Spider-Man 2. This movie is so much fun. Great cast. Great action. Villain was... meh. But other than that, great.

was hesitant to believe but villain treatment seems consistent with MCU :lol

Last edited:
bingo.

It's not that we didnt think Sony could use him. All we knew is that he had a 3 picture deal to be in mcu movies. Now unless he has a seperate deal with Sony, all he gonna do is cameo.
What do you mean separate deal?

Regardless Sony still owns Spider-Man. They can do a deal with him at any time for any movie.

Aint like he can say no :lol

Its better for them to not announce a separate deal so its more of a surprise when he does show up to fight Venom or the S6 or w/e.

Sony is pretty much looking forward to after the MCU deal is done and how that deal would have benifitted them.

DanielR @DanielRPK

Best Spider-Man since Spider-Man 2. This movie is so much fun. Great cast. Great action. Villain was... meh. But other than that, great.
was hesitant to believe but villain treatment seems consistent with MCU :lol
Clearly one of those paid for early reviews but that one statement is a great sign.

Clear recognition of the last great Spidey movie :smokin

Sony heard the people saying venom would be trash not in the MCU so pascal had to say something real quick. :lol

What do you mean separate deal?

Regardless Sony still owns Spider-Man. They can do a deal with him at any time for any movie.

Aint like he can say no :lol

Its better for them to not announce a separate deal so its more of a surprise when he does show up to fight Venom or the S6 or w/e.

Sony is pretty much looking forward to after the MCU deal is done and how that deal would have benifitted them.

I meant what I meant. His deal is with Marvel, not Sony, so if he's appearing in those Sony movies, then I'm lead to believe he has or will have two deals. Cameos usually don't count.

I mean the MCU deal is gonna be in place for at least 4 more years so I think a new deal will be made because it benefits both parties.

Back
Top Bottom