SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
Morbius is probably the last person I think of when I think of spider man villain

To think he actually has fans like that blows my mind :lol:

Morbius slander :smh:

dapzel-gif.2022002

Morbius is probably the last person I think of when I think of spider man villain

To think he actually has fans like that blows my mind :lol:

He's also an anti-hero. In the comics, Doctor Strange forms a team where Morbius teams up with Blade, the Nightstalkers, and Ghost Rider to fight demons and s***. He was almost going to be in Blade 2.

While it seems quick I do think they were filming longer than we think.

What's crazy is how quick this is getting done in post production. The editing, the cgi and sfx, the numerous drafts and different cuts, possible reshoots, etc. This is what I'd be worried about with Sony so badly wanting their own comic based cinematic universe.

In a large sense movies, at least blockbuster\feature films take a year to make. When it comes to actual work starting (pre-, production, post-) and a budget being spent its more like 7-9 months.

While it seems quick I do think they were filming longer than we think.

What's crazy is how quick this is getting done in post production. The editing, the cgi and sfx, the numerous drafts and different cuts, possible reshoots, etc. This is what I'd be worried about with Sony so badly wanting their own comic based cinematic universe.

In a large sense movies, at least blockbuster\feature films take a year to make. When it comes to actual work starting (pre-, production, post-) and a budget being spent its more like 7-9 months.
Kinda sounds like just another company thirsty to copy Marvel's model so they're rushing

Wonder where we've heard that before

Along with Hardy,the director has done 3p Minutes or Less, Gangster Squad, and Zombieland.

2 out of 3 aint bad. Still optimistic.

Ehhh movie comes out in ten months. Y’all acting like it’s two months away :lol:

Is my dude a villain? This the first comic book villain film?

When did Venom start filming that they are already done and ya guys seem up in arms about it? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom