SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
Venom will fail sadly enough....based on that trailer and the promotion they been doing I get the feeling the focal point is the Hardy casting, I love TH, but for starters I can’t think of a movie he carried on his own ever, he’s been probably one of the best supporting actors out, but he’s not a lead....however I think this is what Sony thought they nailed...oh snap! We got Tom Hardy! Nobody gonna care about Venom and here we have one of the most iconic anti heroes butchered yet again...what a missed opportunity, why not jut work out a deal with mwrvel and let them handle it along with Spider-Man....let Hardy do his thing in a sequel with Holland already established, then move on with the solo Venom films, instead of shoving this crap down our throats thinking we would give it a pass because Time Hardy is Eddie Brock...FOH

Fam, it was a teaser trailer.

Let's wait and see for an official trailer.

I'd say we get one when Infinity War drops.

With the X-Men rights going to Disney, they should get McAvoy to play Morbius. I'm telling y'all, it would be wavy. It just popped into my head right now.

It's funny hearing all these other film companies with Marvel properties receiving negative feedback and indefinite delays lol.

Just give up already.

It's funny hearing all these other film companies with Marvel properties receiving negative feedback and indefinite delays lol.

Just give up already.

Let me get one Morbius movie first. :emoji_fingers_crossed:

I have a feeling Marvel Studios is using Black Cat and that's what stopped the movie. Why wouldn't they keep developing it? :nerd: Doctor Strange 2 is going to have a Midnight Sons set-up. Morbius is going to be a collaboration like Homecoming. Then they're going to reboot Blade and Ghost Rider (Johnny or Danny). Wait for SDCC. :nerd:

I have a feeling Marvel Studios is using Black Cat and that's what stopped the movie. Why wouldn't they keep developing it? :nerd: Doctor Strange 2 is going to have a Midnight Sons set-up. Morbius is going to be a collaboration like Homecoming. Then they're going to reboot Blade and Ghost Rider (Johnny or Danny). Wait for SDCC. :nerd:
That would be cool.

I have a feeling Marvel Studios is using Black Cat and that's what stopped the movie. Why wouldn't they keep developing it?
Cuz they really didn't have a script. They hired new writers.

The movie is still in development but production has been delayed since they were suppose to start production next month/this month. I mean there have been no casting announcements.

Just compare that to how quickly things went for Venom.

Cuz they really didn't have a script. They hired new writers.

The movie is still in development but production has been delayed since they were suppose to start production next month/this month. I mean there have been no casting announcements.

Just compare that to how quickly things went for Venom.

I'm trying to will Midnight Sons into existence. Letmehahdis. :lol:

SPIDER-MAN Spin-Off NIGHTWATCH Reportedly Moving Forward With OLDBOY Director Spike Lee At The Helm

You may recall we ran a story late last year on Sony Pictures' (potential) plans for a movie based on a character first introduced in the pages of Spider-Man, Nightwatch. At the time we heard that Now You See Me Screenwriter Ed Ricourt was working on a script, and that the studio hoping to get none other than Spike Lee on board to helm the picture.

That was back in September and we hadn't heard anything on it since - however, That Hashtag Show has now provided an update on the project's status.

According to their sources, Lee is now on board, but he'll actually be working off a script developed by Luke Cage showrunner Cheo Hodari Coker.

Just in case you're unfamiliar with Nightwatch, a.k.a. Doctor Kevin Trench, he was first introduced in Web of Spider-Man #97 in the '90s. Nightwatch's original costume was very similar to Spawn's which led to many dismissing him as a cheap rip-off, but he's actually a pretty cool character.

That BP effect hitting Sony hard with them fast tracking the movie.

Not a to of stuff on. Ightwatch so hopefully a good enough writer does a lot of nuanced creative things to make the character appealing.

What’s the last good movie that Spike Lee directed?
Miracle at St. Anna :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom