SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
DbhOwrYVwAAskYD.jpg:large

It looks okay but how can u have a film with only an antagonist.
Especially a marvel film.

Feels like it's missing something.

The movie looks uninteresting but Venom looks....PERFECT :wow:

I like Tom Hardy as Eddie Brock. And the trailer showing him being submissive to the symbiote I like. The “in association with Marvel” is definitely Marvel giving Sony a conditional tryout for the MCU. All I need is the symbiote seeing Tom Holland Spider-Man on television before bonding time to Brock and I’ll be content :lol:

something about Eddie Brock's voice is bugging me and Venom's sounds like Dr Claw from Inspector Gadget. I do like that they're going with the voices in his head idea though, that's accurate to the comic unlike that Spiderman 3 trash

This movie will need strong word of mouth from me to get me in theaters. looks just like those descriptions stated
most of the action takes place without him being fully covered and then the last 10 mins is him in full on Venom look.

Everyone is saying Carnage is the villian in here, but from the trailer it looks like scream is in it too.

any of the 5 if not all 5symbiotes by the life foundation is a possibility, brock even hinted it in the trailer by saying they're testing on volunteers

Should've cast a taller actor as Venom - maybe a new face instead of Hardy.

The poster up top also shows Venom's/Hardy's face in the same scale but the trailer shows Venom's head & body to be twice Hardy's size. :smh:

Had a good laugh at the motorcycle scene too. When did Eddie Brock the muscle-head, photographer get involved in motocross?

you're really going to nitpick the posted because it's not the same scale as it is in the film?

:rofl:

and just because a motorcycle jumps or goes in the air, dude has to be in motocross now?

i mean damn i know some of yall hate sony and their spiderman take at time but this is really going to be the reach to criticize the film?

Back
Top Bottom