SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
Jared Leto's Morbius Movie Reportedly Wraps Filming in May
Oh ****, it's really happening.

They should totall be able to get that Black Cat and Silver Sable movie off the ground.

What the hell are they honestly expecting with a Morbius film. My expectation is this film flops which causes Sony to speed up production on a Venom sequel and that flops too causing them to call it quits and to quit bastardizing Peter Parker’s rogue gallery

If there is a number less than zero that would be how interested I am in a morbius movie. I can't believe that was green lit.

SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME - The Premiere Date For The First Trailer May Have FINALLY Been Revealed

SuperBroMovies is now reporting that the teaser will finally be with us on January 15th.

There's no word on where it will drop but chances are we'll get official confirmation on Monday or Tuesday. For what it's worth, CBR claims to have reached out to sources and have confirmed the date is accurate, so expect to finally see footage from the Spider-Man: Homecoming sequel in a matter of days!

Thinking of putting something like this on the man cave
IMG_20190113_123449.jpg

Looks good, I'll make further judgement until 2nd trailer.

Also heard Oscorp will be introduced as well, my guess it will be end of credit scene

Back
Top Bottom