SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
Surprised they did the fishbowl

there's really no more reason to not go comic book accurate in movies these days, its widely accepted, not sure why fox still stuck with cw pleather budget for their costumes (at least we ain't got to worry about it past this year)

Looks good. IMO, I took the trailer as the movie is setup before IW.

(But we practically know it won't be)

I think Amy Pascual said a long time ago in a joint interview with Feige that FFH takes place minutes after Avengers 4. Feige facepalmed in that video lol

I'm curious why Gyllenhaal took this Mysterio role
He could be the lead superhero in his own film

Maybe he just wanted a supporting role

Can anyone describe the character of Peter Parker?

Is he supposed to be the humble, local neighborhood hero who looks out for common folk / "the little guy"?
What's the difference between Peter Parker / Spider Man?
Is Spidey supposed to be more confident / trash talker?

Most actors will tell you it’s more fun to play the villain instead of the hero.

Also he probably just doesn’t want to commit to multiple films.

I'm curious why Gyllenhaal took this Mysterio role
He could be the lead superhero in his own film

Maybe he just wanted a supporting role

I used to get him and Toby confused. They should've just had him replace Toby and made a Spidey 4:lol:

Most actors will tell you it’s more fun to play the villain instead of the hero.

Also he probably just doesn’t want to commit to multiple films.

I think his role of Mysterio will have a lot of depth. If his arc is what I’m suspecting in the plot, it’s a little more than Quentin Beck creating illusions and impersonating a hero to be loved. It’s more like Quentin Beck gets his hands on the Talisman of Power that actually controls the Elementals and may give him actual sorcerer powers in the process at the cost of his soul but they may make it into a decent into madness. It would tie into why Fury is watching him because he keeps an eye on all superheroes and this one got past him and he realizes what’s happening. It would essentially be Jake doing Nightcrawler again and we all love that film and his acting. This all speculation of course.

Really curious about what Chameleon is gonna be doing though :nerd:

I used to get him and Toby confused. They should've just had him replace Toby and made a Spidey 4:lol:
Crazy how Gyllenhaal dated Kirsten Dunst back in the day too. The quality in acting for Sinister Six is going to be crazy though.

Crazy how Gyllenhaal dated Kirsten Dunst back in the day too. The quality in acting for Sinister Six is going to be crazy though.

Anytime I hear Jake G, I think about that one scene in This is the End when James Franco says he pretended to be him to bone Lindsay Lohan. Funny *** scene:lol:

Back
Top Bottom