SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
anyone else trying to order a 3D blu ray? i already got the 4K on vudu for myself, need a 3D for my kid cousin but they arent coming out in the US. monitoring a few sites for a concrete release date

Hope Sony links up with a cable station or an already established streaming service. A whole new Sony streaming service will be a bit much.

Its pretty clear Sony is holding on to Spidey rights forever. 7 separate spin-off characters getting movies.

just caught spiderverse last week, it was coo for an animated joint

I seen cats saying this was better than homecoming.....WILDIN

it was good

lol sony tryna be slick with morbius "marvel spin off" lol

Im just glad sony doesn't own BLADE rights so there's no way his cinematic representation can be tarnished :nthat:

theres NO WAY tyrese becomes blade.

when these hollywood doods gonna learn to stay away from sony joints

I dig it,

it really reminded me of an old episode from the ASM series except spiderverse had no madam webb

This film was truly a nuanced masterpiece and is getting better as the years pass.

8F574806-3DE2-4BF9-8910-53E3481AE00D.jpeg

still aint spider-man 2...

Spider-Man 2 ain’t even better than Into the Spiderverse. Doctor Octopus doing Nuclear fusion in his apartment with no observers wearing protective gear? Peter Parker losing his powers cause he’s stressed out? Doctor Octopus working for a non super powered Harry Osborn to get an element that he could just take from Harry Osborn........

Garbage

Spider-Man 2 ain’t even better than Into the Spiderverse. Doctor Octopus doing Nuclear fusion in his apartment with no observers wearing protective gear? Peter Parker losing his powers cause he’s stressed out? Doctor Octopus working for a non super powered Harry Osborn to get an element that he could just take from Harry Osborn........

da pace and tone of da movie is better than home coming

Spiderman 2 was always vastly overrated to me

There's Tobey as the simp and whiney Peter
MJ annoying ***
Doc Ock sacrificing himself to save Peter :smh:

Spiderman 2 was always vastly overrated to me

There's Tobey as the simp and whiney Peter
MJ annoying ***
Doc Ock sacrificing himself to save Peter :smh:
Great movie

Better than cry baby Peter in ASM2 and lame *** villains like Lizard, Electro, and botched Green Goblin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom