Srs question: How does NT get their rubbers??

Just curious as to where and how yall get yall rubbers, the ones that doesn't go in the yambs raw :rolleyes. But while you're at the local walmart shopping for groceries do you just pick a box up while you're at it? Or do you head to the 24 hour drug store at night and just scoop a pack up? I always thought of it as weird for me even though I'm getting yambs outta the ordeal..enlighten me NT

I just go in a drug store at any time when I need to buy some.

No dambs given.

Judge me or not, I am having safe sex and it's good so I don't give a ****

If i know im running low, next time i go to Target i just pick up 2 boxes of 30.

Yall get embarrased over simple ****.

Go to the Walmart or Target, grab it off the shelf and check out. No buying 10 other items or going after hours. Nothing to be ashamed of bruh.

never really hit me until now, but i don't think i ever bought a box of rubbers before.

my homies always hooking me up out of the blue. btw i'm 19, most of my friends are older, if it matters.

No one really cares, cop em wherever, whenever. Don't drop some random item in neither when you only want the condoms.

through acquaintances and associates 
tongue.gif

I just go in a drug store at any time when I need to buy some.
No dambs given.
Judge me or not, I am having safe sex and it's good so I don't give a ****
:lol: word. so with the absence of rubbers i had pregnancy scares in the last 2 months and each time had to pick up a test. I swear the cashiers be effing with a guy. The way they looked at me and the way they told me to "have a good day though" :smh: :lol: cost less at my walmart guess I'll have to man up :rolleyes

nope 23 :lol: I used to just get em from a gas station, but I can't mess with em no more. only carried durex :smh:

nope 23 :lol: I used to just get em from a gas station, but I can't mess with em no more. only carried durex :smh:
just go to wal-mart, cvs, walgreens, or a bigger gas station and pick up some trojans.
my last condom purchase i went to cvs where they were all in a case and i had to get the lady to get them for me.
i don't see the big deal.
these days i go in rough, rugged, & raw, but yeah i say treat it like you buyin a pack of skittles

I just go to CVS..

if you really embarassed about copping in a store then order them in bulk off Amazon famb :lol:

I usually just throw them in with the rest of my actual groceries as if it's nothing :lol: Only time I've been embarrassed about buying condoms is when me and my chick at the time went to Wal-Mart at 230 in the morning to get some. She bought them and nonchalantly handed them to me, and the cashier was all

Last edited:
We get it, you're a young kid and need advice on how to buy condoms.

I just go into CVS/rite aid and get them. Nothing to be embarrassed about

Maaaaannn, I've always been ******g PROUD to go in a drug store and get me some condoms.  I don't know why ****** always tryin' to hide that **** under some magazines or something, **** that.  You throw them ******* on the counter and stare that counter chick in the eye like, 'Yup, it's like dat,' and she might offer the yambs right there in the store.

Don't see whats the problem. I get mine from Rite Aid or Duane Reade and usually are purchased with a case of beer just so the cashier knows it's about to go down.

Team Raw

Only condoms I got were the free ones they gave away in college or passing by an AIDs drive or something like that. Them joints expired. Only other times is when I'm at the chick's spot and she has her own stash.

Back
Top Bottom