Srs question: How does NT get their rubbers??

I use to be ashamed to buy them when I was a teen. Now I just hit up walmart and not even think twice about what anybody gonna think

Yo for real what kinda condoms they stash in there?
well around here they have those stupid durex that get dry as hell after two bumps and then rip..
mean.gif

but damn theyre expensive to buy, i used to always steal the shared pleasure that were like 30 bux for 12 or something ridiculous..i used to get em take em to magazine aisle and open the box

where they stash the magazines..havent used one in a minute tho girl is on the pill...but if youre young head to the clinic or hell they prolly give em out at ur school just ask around 

If it's an issue, find a CVS or supermarket with a self checkout so you can avoid a cashier

Planned Parenthood

This. I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've paid for condoms in my life. I truly don't understand why anyone would spend their money on condoms when they're available for free. I used to go and literally pick up dozens at a time and didn't spend a penny...

No point in getting embarrassed while being a safe and responsible individual. Sometimes if a cute girl is behind the counter I give a cheeky smile to let her know what's up

No point in getting embarrassed while being a safe and responsible individual. Sometimes if a cute girl is behind the counter I give a cheeky smile to let her know what's up

LOL I suspect a lot of people buy the wrong size when there is a hot girl behind the counter. #Magnums stay baggy.

It depends. Some stores of them in locked cases and you have to get them unlocked by an employee. I just go to a spot where they are just sitting on a shelf and take them to a self check out. And the spot is walmart ftw.

Ha, only time I purchased a condom was the free ones that came with the meat ring vibrator.

******* love meat ring vibrators.

Is it just me or are condoms expensive as **** :x
You wanna talk about expensive.. I'm allergic to latex (forgot once, let's just say it wasn't a good look) I get the non-latex ones in L, which usually come out to over $1 per condom.. :x

And actually finding a store that has them in stock is an ordeal of itself.. I remember I was supposed to meet a girl for the yambs in like 20min, so I had to sprint to every pharmacy in a 5-block radius trying to find my specific brand. Then when I got there she noticed I was sweaty and breathing heavy :lol: :smh:

You wanna talk about expensive.. I'm allergic to latex (forgot once, let's just say it wasn't a good look) I get the non-latex ones in L, which usually come out to over $1 per condom.. :x
And actually finding a store that has them in stock is an ordeal of itself.. I remember I was supposed to meet a girl for the yambs in like 20min, so I had to sprint to every pharmacy in a 5-block radius trying to find my specific brand. Then when I got there she noticed I was sweaty and breathing heavy :lol: :smh:

sheepskin condoms brah?

sheepskin condoms brah?
Nah those ones feel like you're wearing a sock, I usually get the Lifestyles Skyn which are polyisoprene (natural rubber)

Back
Top Bottom