SSC Aero faster than the Bugatti Veyron

eek.gif

Originally Posted by AC4Three

I can accept that. But by your logic, you would have to admit that Bugatti is the crappiest of all the companies because they too spend all their R&D time producing a car with record-breaking top speed in mind, yet they were beaten by SSC...

Who says I like Bugatti, I just think it's better looking car. Other than that, I don't have anyvested interest in it.

I can accept that. But by your logic, you would have to admit that Bugatti is the crappiest of all the companies because they too spend all their R&D time producing a car with record-breaking top speed in mind, yet they were beaten by SSC...

lol, the SSC is ONE CAR, it is NOT the fastest 'production car', the bugatti is, to be a production car you need to make more then 1 and sell themto the public.

Originally Posted by Liquid Sword Chamber

lol, the SSC is ONE CAR, it is NOT the fastest 'production car', the bugatti is, to be a production car you need to make more then 1 and sell them to the public.

Let me reply to you before [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]AC4Three[/color] comes here and tells you off with a multiple paragraphreply, that will require you to use a thesauruses and end up feeling ashamed about ever doubting [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]AC4Three[/color]'s all encompassing worldly knowledge.
Shelby Supercars (SSC), manufacturer of the ultra high-performance Ultimate Aero Twin Turbo, set the new "World's Fastest Production Car" record with an average top speed of 255.83 mph.
Yes, that is right. It is a production car which you can easily order.

Back
Top Bottom