St. Louis Rams at SF 49ers Sunday 11/18 1PM Vol. NFC Worst Showdown

I just hope to see an offensive touchdown by the 49ers. If they just have ONE, they need to get the champagne in the locker room ready.

Rams 31
49ers 6
indifferent.gif

i wish we could go back in time and put Steve Young in. hell i'd settle for Steve Bono.

Steve Young right now could do a better job than Alex Smith/Dilfer/Shaun Hill. Even tho he would get absolutely murdered out there

this 9er season has gone so horrible
smh.gif

we got 9er fans goin at 9er fans at home games. i wonder if ppl gon start rocking grocery bags over their heads.

we nolan vs. smith in the media
laugh.gif
(i think smith stays and nolan goes, i hope both pack their bags imo).

Man, if St Louis win this then the Patriots inch closer and closer to the number 1 or 2 pick. Wow.
indifferent.gif

We all that's left from them getting into the one slot.
frown.gif

I think Steve would do better...but he literally could die out there
laugh.gif

Sounds like Smith is butt hurt...Nolan saying "everybody is expendable"
eek.gif

This whole Nolan-Smith drama is stupid. Just goes to show that Nolan has no control of the team right now (who would if the team has lost 7 straight). It alsogoes to show that Smith is feeling the pressure and realizes no one believes in his abilities, so he feels obligated to inform the public that he's stillhurt. It's ugly down there in Santa Clara and the Pats are lovin' it.

Well if you think about it, Nolan has to speak positive about his QB. Nolan knows that he's hurt and he's been playing hurt. It's was stillAlex's choice to say whether or not he felt comfortable to play..He gave them the OK to play so that's how it is now...Nolan is a man for sayingeveryone is expandable. And then he gets fired. Hahaha. Niners need a GM...Steve Young should be their GM. How about Ronnie Lott? Haha.

^lol we tried already (smith was hurt this year already before). the time he got a TD he had a steroid attack
roll.gif

^yeah i remember that 2 play offensive explosion against the ravens....at least Dilfer has 3 TD/5 INT in 3 games as opposed to Smith's 2 TD/4 INT in 7games
sick.gif

I just watched a Jay Glazer update and apparently after losing to the Seahawks, Nolan ripped into the team.

Jay said there must have been 4-5 fights in practice this week alone.

One of the most interesting involving Dilfer of all people.

Dilfer got picked off in practice by a rook who said something smart then turned his back.

Dilfer then, and I quote "covered that 30 yrd gap, completely leveling him...only to set off another team brawl".

roll.gif

I looked for vids and articles...they'll probaly be up later this week.

9er's playin' mad....
nerd.gif
...Rams better watch out.

As much as I love the 9ers, w/ NO HD broadcast on DirecTV I cant bring myself to watch this game. SD broadcast and 49er offense
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom