Stack Bundles Appreciation/Tribute Post (sticky?)

bidding war then rap's makeover

the real stack gems are on those first two riot squad tapes though

if you can stomach cau2gs and bynoe, stack killed all his spots on those two tapes

http://www.youtube.com/v/rqd0akQtVUU&hl=en&fs=1

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Someone posted this on onsmash forums
"at least three or four of the tracks off of Pray IV Reign were Stack Bundles tracks for the project he was working on under Jimmy, including "Na Nana Na". Bynoe, Stack's manager and close friend, has the original track, which contains almost identical lyrics, front to back."

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

"at least three or four of the tracks off of Pray IV Reign were Stack Bundles tracks for the project he was working on under Jimmy, including "Na Nana Na". Bynoe, Stack's manager and close friend, has the original track, which contains almost identical lyrics, front to back."

I'm shocked
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

I'm shocked
eyes.gif

i wanna hear the stack version

Knew it
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by cquan05

Knew it
smh.gif
smh.gif

Son I swear to everything that the first time I herd Na nana Na I knew it was Stacks lyrics...Like you notice it when Jimmy uses my dudesad-lib's
mad.gif
smh.gif

Since a few hadn't heard it when I first put it up let me bless those.For those who have heard it lets reminisce
smokin.gif

^I swear I got that but without Tone on it
laugh.gif
I forget the name though and ain'ttryin to search the iTunes for it
ohwell.gif

y'all some fools if you believe Jimmy wouldnt do that, hell he's held on to the mans material for the sole reason of making a profit, (outright said hehad no plans on releasing a stack album UNLESS it was a Stack and Jim album. This fits right with his M.O

alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom