Stack Bundles Appreciation/Tribute Post (sticky?)

Is there a mixtape or something with all of the unreleased tracks like breaking up and I loved you? Not sure where to find them

Are we not gonna give Jim any credit for his stack memorial verse on his album? He seems sincere with it, too bad I hate to say it but no album will evercome out with stack on it.

Two new Stack tracks are floatin' around....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dumbout227

Are we not gonna give Jim any credit for his stack memorial verse on his album? He seems sincere with it, too bad I hate to say it but no album will ever come out with stack on it.

HELL NAH WE WON'T BE GIVING DUDE ANY CREDIT...
9321564f7e8555a2e0954efbe680638a02fd4f7.gif
JIM FOR HOLDIN MY GUY'S MUSIC FOR RANSOM
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by dumbout227

Are we not gonna give Jim any credit for his stack memorial verse on his album? He seems sincere with it, too bad I hate to say it but no album will ever come out with stack on it.

HELL NAH WE WON'T BE GIVING DUDE ANY CREDIT...
9321564f7e8555a2e0954efbe680638a02fd4f7.gif
JIM FOR HOLDIN MY GUY'S MUSIC FOR RANSOM
smh.gif
It's not only jim..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by cquan05

Stack tribute from Biggavel on Nahright.......

Man that $+@% was kinda OD b/c it was more of diss to Jim rather than a Stack Tribute. I only listened to it like 2 times though so I can't say that Ifully analyzed it. But that's what it sounded like to me.

Originally Posted by kayZEEzay

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

2 years tomorrow y'all.....
frown.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

Damn I remember coming back home from work and seeing a thread in General about it and being like
eek.gif
eek.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
Same here, I didn't believe it at first, then checked other sites and just had the
frown.gif
look while reading it.

Time is money...and aint enuff minutes in that audemar/
Blowing that auto jars//
Coupes spacious..call it the auto from mars//
I Ride the track..call that my auto bars//"

Back
Top Bottom