Stacks was better than Buddens.

With the clipse...I'm not a fan really anyway...but I'm not foolish to not think Pusha or Malice are on his level...

but I prefer Stack.

I think you really got to look at Stack's catalog...he was a mixtape rapper by association, but not by what he was puttin out. (see Stack BundlesAppreciation )....to see he could make any type of song. And his catalog is more than some would expect

I always thought Cass was overrated. I dont know..I just dont see it.
Don't over analyze, your instincts are correct.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I think you really got to look at Stack's catalog...he was a mixtape rapper by association, but not by what he was puttin out. (see Stack Bundles Appreciation )....to see he could make any type of song. And his catalog is more than some would expect

Exactly.

with that said..what the hell is up wit stacks album? i know he got tons of unreleased material

Jim is +#%*+$ around...
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

We'll probably never see it.

And Riot Squad has decided to turn his myspace into their own personal online store
indifferent.gif

I said this in another post...I wish Joe had his material, although with him, it'd take a while...he'd go about things in the right way, at least viamixtape

Nah no way...he wasnt even better then some dude's out right now...i mess with Stack though lets just enjoy his music for what it is
smokin.gif

You was rockin white tees, I was rockin white
You was coppin Icees, I was coppin ice
You was wit the dicees, I was playin dice
You got +##$+# by the lifers, I was living life...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I messed with Stack more than most, but you are out your damn mind if you think he's seeing Joe or Mal and Push.

frown.gif
frown.gif

Still remember it like it was yesterday.....
smh.gif
smh.gif

tired.gif

Why didn't you post in the official Stack thread Sura??? Would have been interesting ot hear your opinion on certain things that were discussed.....

"Tell the G's if I have to say bye bury me in a dark pair so you can't see my eyes"

frown.gif

I ahd this argument damn near everyday last year round this time wit my dudes.
I still stand by my point, Stacks was a beast, but Joey is in a whole nother pedigree.
He did outshine Joey on a few freestyles tho.
Im just mad my dude aint here.

Better than Buddens?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
.. Idk But I Bump Stacks til this day, been listening to him for a few years now,he DEFINITELY is better than 95% of the rappers out right now though
tired.gif
it really is a shame that he's gone

I still haven't heard 10 songs from dude. I just thought he had a cool name, but never paid attention to him before MOB and I just happened to startlistening to Joey at the same time so it worked out that I heard more from him. I'll get around to listening one day. I HAVE heard him outshine Joeythough...

Originally Posted by ayo eggy

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

he never really wowed me with anything he said like "yo, you hear what Stack just said?!?! rewind that!"

i came up with birds like jordan and them
and a flow like magic to them
yall used to be sick but cleared like and magic and them
im @#%$ with mines raw like magic and them
so the fiends got hiv, hereoin in they viens

/end thread

to be honest..if you didn't %#!@ wit bundles before he died you shouldn't even be in here
hey....
if thats "rewind worthy" to you, then more power to ya
I dont see it.
again, dont get me wrong, I liked Stacks music since day 1, but he def. aint better than Budden, and truth be told, I'd put Pusha, or Cass, or a coupleother dudes higher on the list than you got him.

thats just me though.
if you enjoy his music like that, then continue to do so. Im personally lookin forward to the Rockstar album if/and when it drops

Cass
Pusha problably but this guy Cass? he put out one of the worst albums last year..that joint was worst then Fab's FNTS
laugh.gif
..hell it might of been one of the worst LP's ive ever listened to
smh.gif
...Stack was better then Cass

Stack was nice but NO he's not better than Joe Budden at all.

..and from a delivery standpoint he wasn't F'n with Cassidy either.

But he was nice. R.I.P.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Pusha problably but this guy Cass? he put out one of the worst albums last year..that joint was worst then Fab's FNTS
laugh.gif
..hell it might of been one of the worst LP's ive ever listened to
smh.gif
...Stack was better then Cass

Cass has never been a concept rapper so his albums have been very weak. But when it refers to mixtape songs and freestyles which is basically the samething Stack was on, more people respect and listen to Cassidy.

Stack had great talent, but he was a fill-in rapper. Never really stood out, but wasn't wack. Only reason he's gotten more notoriety is because of hispassing...which is one of the reasons NY rappers have become waaaayyy too predictable the last 10 years. Dudes dress alike, rap alike, act alike...because ifI'm wrong why wasn't Stack featured more solo? In Philly where I rep hard and to the fullest, we don't have a big talent pool that is known likethat, but we got cats like Beans, Freeway, Cyssero, and Cassidy with all unique styles that spit that lava.

SOME OF HIS STUFF WAS REWINDABLE...I AIN'T START LISTENING TILL HE DIED. I HEARD A SONG OR TWO WHEN HE WAS ALIVE. .........

''IM REAL DIPLOMATIC WE CAN JUST LE BYGONE BE BYGONES/I GOT SHOOTERS I JUST BY GUNS/DUDES IS SNAKES AND WOLVES DON'T BLEND WITH PYTHON/I LITERALLYKEEP ALOT OF DJ'S LIGHTS ON/MY @!$ SELL LIKE HOTCAKES/GAS DON'T WORK ELECTRIC ON EM I'M GETTIN BUSY OFF HOT PLATES"
smokin.gif

"OXYMORONIC SO FRESH BUT SPOILED"
pimp.gif
� I FAST FOWARDTHIS TO STACKS THE REWIND HIS PART.

Dude was and still is one of my favorites BEFORE he died ( RIP ). All i play on my ipod is Bundles
tired.gif

I dunno...Guess I just don't see what you guys see in Stack...
Same here..I never liked him as a rapper. BUT i have no doubt he's better than Wayne. Idk about Mal and Pusha, but he aint better than Cass orBuddens

But when it refers to mixtape songs and freestyles which is basically the same thing Stack was on, more people respect and listen to Cassidy.
i aint hear one Introspective song ever from Cass...i might be hating though
laugh.gif
but isnt he spitting the same way and the same stuff he did he spit back whenhe first came out...mixtape,album and so on the !%+% is all the same..even with all that stuff he just went through with the case and accident, dude couldnteven dig deep and write something crazy...hell, even stack had intropective songs like These Are The Hands, The Transition, or Listen ..Cass cant write likethat ...Stack was nice though as time went on

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Stack was nice but NO he's not better than Joe Budden at all.

..and from a delivery standpoint he wasn't F'n with Cassidy either.

But he was nice. R.I.P.

Negative. Cass's delivery sound just like every other rapper from philly except N's from State Prop and Black Thought. Cass is WAAAYY overratedthese days.....Cass ain't been respectable in a while....
Originally Posted by petozham

I dunno...Guess I just don't see what you guys see in Stack...

Respect. I mean, everyone has their likes and dislikes
Dudes dress alike, rap alike, act alike...because if I'm wrong why wasn't Stack featured more solo?
Stack sounds like NONE of the other NY Rappers....Esp the mixtapes rappers.....NONE of them....
And in the time leading up to his death.....He wasn't featured solo b/c he was riding that Byrdgang movement.....But he was still putting out his solo#%%#....along w/ Riot Gang #%%#....along w/ BG #%%#...

Back
Top Bottom