Stan Van Gundy Rips Lebron and Calls Bosh Wade's "Lap Dog"

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Posted in the off-season thread, where random quotes and articles belong.

SVG doesn't hide his feelings, he speaks his mind, and I can't really say he's wrong.

Bosh posting pictures on Twitter with Wade, dropping hints, camera crews, etc.  he's just trying to soak up the attention.

My bad man. I don't really cruise that thread.

Glad somebody came out and said it though. This has gotten to be too much. 3 players have held ESPN hostage....

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Posted in the off-season thread, where random quotes and articles belong.

SVG doesn't hide his feelings, he speaks his mind, and I can't really say he's wrong.

Bosh posting pictures on Twitter with Wade, dropping hints, camera crews, etc.  he's just trying to soak up the attention.

My bad man. I don't really cruise that thread.

Glad somebody came out and said it though. This has gotten to be too much. 3 players have held ESPN hostage....

Its funny but the announcement is coming in the first 10 minutes so that aint as bad.
The Bosh and Wade interview was 30 minutes today.
Its funny the more Chris Bosh I saw this week the more I started to think that Bosh was %!%+ sexual.
Maybe it was a weird vibe I got from the whole I want to play with one of those guys thing.

Its funny but the announcement is coming in the first 10 minutes so that aint as bad.
The Bosh and Wade interview was 30 minutes today.
Its funny the more Chris Bosh I saw this week the more I started to think that Bosh was %!%+ sexual.
Maybe it was a weird vibe I got from the whole I want to play with one of those guys thing.

Stan is that dude for those comments
pimp.gif

yea he should never become a CEO or none of that...he found a right job, coaching.

yea he should never become a CEO or none of that...he found a right job, coaching.

Don't you guys think this whole fiasco is created by the people/media and is not entirely lebron ego.

Don't you guys think this whole fiasco is created by the people/media and is not entirely lebron ego.

TheGift23 wrote:

2. He's a douche who will never win anything.

Oh yeah so he didn't start the season as the Heat coach in their Championship season so u gonna give Riley all the credit huh.

TheGift23 wrote:

2. He's a douche who will never win anything.

Oh yeah so he didn't start the season as the Heat coach in their Championship season so u gonna give Riley all the credit huh.

Back
Top Bottom