Stance/Fitment Appreciation

Originally Posted by oso23

It looks dumb when the tire is not even wide enough for the rim. 
oh thats another dumb trend...let's pay thousands for performance rims and improperly stretch them around tires too small for them
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by oso23

It looks dumb when the tire is not even wide enough for the rim. 
oh thats another dumb trend...let's pay thousands for performance rims and improperly stretch them around tires too small for them
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by solemunchies

They're cool to look at but for my car it'll be performance > stance. I'd like to see one of those camber buckets beat a well-tuned car on the track.

Hellaflush is a trend. Just like JdM LyFe.
And a stupid trend, IMO. It's ironic because they're eating away their tires, but at no benefit to performance.
eyes.gif
Obviously people who are Hellaflush are going for form > function.
eyes.gif
anything that is form > function is corny
You can tune for performance or just mod for looks.... Some do both. VIP/yakuza cruiser style started in the 80's and 90's and they've been doing the low and neg camber thing for a while. and.... the bimmer/vw scene have been doing it for even longer. it just hasnt blown up until recently. whether or not its functional doesn't matter because we all know it isn't. its for the style and flavor that the individual is trying to attain. yeah sure some people go overboard with it, but.... whats it to you? if thats the look they want to go with then let it be. there will always be people just putting parts on just to put parts on. there will always be people following the bandwagon to do the next "in" thing. but the industry has been like that since the start. you cant deny, though, that the look definitely works for some cars and it's so much better than the autozone chrome fad & the bs fast and the furious fad.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by solemunchies

They're cool to look at but for my car it'll be performance > stance. I'd like to see one of those camber buckets beat a well-tuned car on the track.

Hellaflush is a trend. Just like JdM LyFe.
And a stupid trend, IMO. It's ironic because they're eating away their tires, but at no benefit to performance.
eyes.gif
Obviously people who are Hellaflush are going for form > function.
eyes.gif
anything that is form > function is corny
You can tune for performance or just mod for looks.... Some do both. VIP/yakuza cruiser style started in the 80's and 90's and they've been doing the low and neg camber thing for a while. and.... the bimmer/vw scene have been doing it for even longer. it just hasnt blown up until recently. whether or not its functional doesn't matter because we all know it isn't. its for the style and flavor that the individual is trying to attain. yeah sure some people go overboard with it, but.... whats it to you? if thats the look they want to go with then let it be. there will always be people just putting parts on just to put parts on. there will always be people following the bandwagon to do the next "in" thing. but the industry has been like that since the start. you cant deny, though, that the look definitely works for some cars and it's so much better than the autozone chrome fad & the bs fast and the furious fad.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

What happens when you encounter a speed bump? RIP
You scrape...
frown.gif

Someone i know got their flexpipe caught on a sewer cap and it ripped the whole exhaust off
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

What happens when you encounter a speed bump? RIP
You scrape...
frown.gif

Someone i know got their flexpipe caught on a sewer cap and it ripped the whole exhaust off
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom