Standing in line to get the VI/XVII pack.

Well, the 6/17 Countdown packs hit the stores today and I can tell that some of y'all got em' already and it seems to me like some of y'allwould get up early enough to get to the stores before they open. But I thinking, did y'all have to stand in line to get those packs. I seem to think thaty'all would have to stand in line for that 6/17 just like y'all would stand in line for any other pack. Well, did y'all have to stand in line.

NOPE! No line for me. I went to the Mall before opening walked in the service entrance and walked right up Champs, they lifted the gate for me, I got my sizeand walked right out.

Who stands in line any more , NO need to when you can put them on hold to you get there or just cop them from the world wide web .

I got mine of eastbay at 9:00 last night...I was super glad that i actuakkey got thru..
http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0S0205nX...nn.com/gallery/d/1012-1/napoleon_dynamite.jpg>
YeSSSSSSSS

no lines........pre orders now a days........almost every spot in san jose was like that.......or either sold out right away due to employees putting them onhold or reserving one for a buddy.....

got mine fine today. no line and had my friend pick them up for me. i tipped a lil extra
laugh.gif

GOT EM OFF EASTBAY LAST NIGHT.. You did say STANDING IN LINE a lot. And theres an OFFICIAL POST ALREADY MADE. Check it out.

i showed up wayyyy toooo early-----live and learn next time 15 minutes is enough time to be "early"

couldnt get any of my normal spots to hold down my size, theuy all got terrible size runs due to how *@%#%* the other packs sold

i was in line waitin on this pack, it took me like 15 min to get my box at champs but when the 13/10 CDP came out there was no line i just walked in and got mysize. dont kno why this time was different but
eyes.gif
i got my box so i didntmind waitin

nah this isn't a terribly limited release so i didnt feel it was neccessary to stand in line, but just incase i pre paid mine.

lined up at NTWN NY.

pointless lineup... got there wayyy to earlyy.. people had me nervous so went early... at 3am there was only 5 people until like 6am..

but by the time they were opening upp (9AM). there was a good 60+ out there online..

soo idk i didnt care.. i was getting my carmines.

i got mines off eastbay at 12 midnight. i woke up four and a half hours later to go to work, checked out eastbay on my fone out of curiosity, and there wasstill a full size run between sz.7.5 thru 11.5. (somethin' like that)

no line for me, i had mine on reserve. but i think it makes a huge difference on location whether there is a line or not. my spot is ALWAYS stacked 50-60 deep2hrs before the doors open @6am. but i know others have no wait whatsoever.

no line for me. got mines a couple days in advance and my brother just copped me another pair for $220. can't beat that.

mall opened at 7:00 I got there at 8:00. No line, No problem. Got my prime time size. Then to top it off I sold the 17's for 225.00, which led me to a pairof Carmine 6's for 110.58. Man I love younger kids.

easiest cop EVER i waited up later than any other release and waited shorter than any other release. i mean i have waited longer for the aquas then i did forthe these

jordanize84

Do you pride yourself in making posts which have a high probability of being locked or deleted?

Seriously? I'm not even trying to be a jerk, but out of your 19 or so posts, I've must have locked or deleted more than half of your topics!

Please familiarize yourself with "Official" posts and use them. Also, please review the Jordan Brand Forum rules.

Back
Top Bottom