stanford will be giving free classes to anybody

Just signed up for Computer Science 101.
Thanks for sharing OP.

Who cares? You can pretty much get a free education at any university if you don't get credit for it. You just have to sit in on the lectures.

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Who cares? You can pretty much get a free education at any university if you don't get credit for it. You just have to sit in on the lectures.

ONLINE, you fool. ONLINE.Yale, MIT, Stanford, and Berkeley are the best on itunesedu. I made a thread a while back.

Also in on Computer Science. Niketalk study group anyone?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Thats true

Has anyone signed up for any of the other courses available? Game theory sounds interesting however I have a feeling I'd be really lost.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TY SIR.

Will be "taking" both Entrepreneurship classes, as well as Game Theory.

wait....will signing up for this class in any way go on any of my transcripts or records?

Or is this like when the senior citizens take class just to sit and watch?

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

wait....will signing up for this class in any way go on any of my transcripts or records?

Or is this like when the senior citizens take class just to sit and watch?
no credit, just for knowledge
like everyone else i signed up for cs 101

Anyone want post other free online courses from other schools that are classes other than what Stanford offers?

Did you guys even read the course description for CS101?!? It's really, really basic stuff like "What is a computer?" "What is a browser?" "What is a motherboard?"

My guess is the class will be too elementary for you and you guys will all drop after the first week... haha.

just signed up for cs101. also, didnt someone post a link to harvard business awhile back.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Did you guys even read the course description for CS101?!? It's really, really basic stuff like "What is a computer?" "What is a browser?" "What is a motherboard?"

My guess is the class will be too elementary for you and you guys will all drop after the first week... haha.

It is about the "behind the scenes of a computer" computer code and stuff but for noobies like myself

I already signed up for the language aquisition since it's in my field and I need to brush up

but i'm gonna do game theory and maybe the last one...

Back
Top Bottom