• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are you having a problem Master Kenobi?

1631209199763.jpeg

A lot of her criticisms are valid, but as to Han Solo dying, didn't Harrison Ford insist on that as a condition to him signing up for The Force Awakens? I thought I heard that somewhere.
Ford has wanted Han dead ever since Return of the Jedi.

You're right, he wasn't returning unless Han died at some point in the trilogy.

Screenshot_20210920-184333.png

🤔

:lol:

They should have just recast younger actors to portray the legendary characters and people would have been fine. 5 years after Jedi, would have been so simple. Then you avoid all this Hamill, Ford, Fisher stuff.

Screenshot_20210920-184333.png

🤔

:lol:

They should have just recast younger actors to portray the legendary characters and people would have been fine. 5 years after Jedi, would have been so simple. Then you avoid all this Hamill, Ford, Fisher stuff.

Could’ve casted Sebastian Stan, Anthony Ingruber, Maggie Gyllenhaal, and called it a day…

Happy Star Wars Visions Day. Any early feedback?

I watched every episode. I'm not into anime at all, but I did like the series.

"The Duel" and "The Ninth Jedi", to me are the best episodes.

"Tatooine Rhapsody", aside from a cameo from a fan favorite, is the weakest episode.

"The Twins" is the most ridiculous of all the episodes, as far as anime goes.

A few of the episodes felt like pilots for future series.

I hope we get another season in the future.

I really enjoyed Visions… it if I’m being honest, having every single episode follow a story about a Jedi was a bit much…If they end up doing a second season I hope they open it up in the universe a bit, just try an cut away from the Jedi aspect for a change…Maybe even have some comedy aspects to an episode or two, I mean this is anime we’re talking about so why not branch out…

But that’s Star Wars content in general at this point…Not everything has to revolve around the Jedi…

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom