Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
man dont nobody give a **** about fennix shard or whatever the **** her name is. should have fett on his own.

boba looking like old vin deisel

jabba aint have no living offspring?

we need a hutt in this series

Last edited:
oh you mean stinky?

maybe luke and them blew him up on the ship with his dead dad?

but jabba was a powerful gangster. im sure he was smashing everything in site. he was bound to have other kids.

First times i seen jedi I was too young to even realize he raped leia.

no. we need the Hutt Jedi Beldorion!
1635894050965.png

Anyone been to any Star Wars stuff in person? I’ve never been but realized i dunno what i’m waiting for. My wife isn’t really into it but i feel like it’d be so fun to go to something.

There’s something in Southern California in May it seems like.

Anyone been to any Star Wars stuff in person? I’ve never been but realized i dunno what i’m waiting for. My wife isn’t really into it but i feel like it’d be so fun to go to something.

There’s something in Southern California in May it seems like.

I prefer going to the SW conventions compared to general comic-cons. It’s a blast out there, tons to see and do.

I prefer going to the SW conventions compared to general comic-cons. It’s a blast out there, tons to see and do.

Is there a list of Star Wars conventions somewhere? The one in May 2022 in Anaheim seems like one but again i can’t tell at all from what i’m looking at what it’s supposed to really be.

Is there a list of Star Wars conventions somewhere? The one in May 2022 in Anaheim seems like one but again i can’t tell at all from what i’m looking at what it’s supposed to really be.

That’s really the only one that happens in the US. And since it’s the official one, it takes place over 4 days. It was actually supposed to take place last summer but they moved it to next May. Definitely the one you wanna be at.

Back
Top Bottom