• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1638200720111.jpeg

1638200701285.jpeg

Yeah, a bit. Should've thrown that colorway with those Boba Fett Presto's and added some AM's and just made a mini line:lol:

What was the other Star Wars show that got cancelled before it got in to production? Rangers was the most recent but what was the other? :nerd:

What was the other Star Wars show that got cancelled before it got in to production? Rangers was the most recent but what was the other? :nerd:

They announced/cancelled the Patty Jenkins Rogue Squadron movie. I never believed everything KK announced last year would never see the light of day and that’s two cancelled already, so far.

They announced/cancelled the Patty Jenkins Rogue Squadron movie. I never believed everything KK announced last year would never see the light of day and that’s two cancelled already, so far.

not cancelled

apparently phatty exited the celopatra film to make ww3 and squadron so it might not even be delayed

Guess I must've imagined it then cuz I definitely was thinking about a show in the new Disney+ series that were announced under Filoni.

Well, I’ll be damned about Patty and RS. Didn’t even hear about her stepping down from Cleopatra a couple days ago. Gotta be honest and say I don’t pay attention to anything outside of Mando/Boba related stuff anymore.

Well, I’ll be damned about Patty and RS. Didn’t even hear about her stepping down from Cleopatra a couple days ago. Gotta be honest and say I don’t pay attention to anything outside of Mando/Boba related stuff anymore.
Didn't know about this either.

Hopefully Gadot vacates next.

Last edited:
Not bad, subtle.

Two words ...BAD ***!!! I've owned a few Columbia winter jackets and they are worth the price. Really do keep you warm and dry from cold and snow or rain. Sad the jacket is sold out. Can't even imagine how much those resellers are popping them for. 😒

Even though i didn’t like the sequel trilogy, i thought the actors were great and i wouldn’t mind seeing some of them return.

There was absolutely nothing memorable, character or storywise about the sequel triIogy.

despite boyega and issacs being great actors the characters they were given wasted their talent.

Awakens was ok. Last jedi was trash. Rise was actually the best of the 3 but having rey be palpatines granddaughter was so ******* stupid. The movie should have been called The Death of The Skywalkers or Palpatine Won

The only character they should ever bring back is rey and thats only if they have her turn full darkside like her grand pappy

The single best thing about the sequel trilogy was the Kylo/Rey fight where they teamed up and cut people.

I have no issues with any of the characters, but the way the story unfolded was just a mess. Luke & Vader are Star Wars to me (Skywalker saga), and the way they were used and referenced was not it. Seeing that MF not actually fight Kylo on Crait in TLJ was the last straw for me. Would of been such a bounce back from the mess it was.

Back
Top Bottom