Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think people being spread too thin having to create a product is the problem.

The weekly episodes and the length doesn't matter, if the quality is good.

Disney's product looks like they're in a time crunch to meet deadlines, because they have space to fill. They treat it like they do their movies. September 2025 they need to meet that date and it looks like it.

If they are shot with that intention. Shooting a movie and then breaking it into 25 min episodes without considering when to end each episode...or if there is a beginning, middle and end to each episode....eh....

Like why would anyone do that..? It kills whatever the story is.

At the same time you had a lot of ppl that definitely expected the entire story to play out in like 2 or 3 episodes which is also crazy.

IF disney is going to do this just drop all the episodes at once so it's not a big deal. Otherwise...eh...

Disney in danger. Heard park attendance is down. Thankfully MCU is kind of rebounding with X-Men 97 and Deadpool and Wolverine. Maybe the less is more of Mando and Grogu and Andor will help stop the sliding.

Disney...Jedi, or should I say Acolyte Mind-Tricked you all.

1. Fake Cancel the show.
2. Bring out all the outrage over the cancellation.
3. Bring back the show.

inside out 2 has made $1.6b so far and add alien: romulus to the list of wins this year
The “Disney is in trouble” narratives people love to put out are funny.

I don’t think many appreciate just how vast the company’s business portfolio is. The Star Wars and Marvel IP alone is worth more than a lot of companies as a whole. And that’s not even mentioning the OG Disney stuff.

Back
Top Bottom