Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As the thread creator, it seems you took that personally.
1. It was just something to throw in with the other 2.
2. Go in the thread and say that Will Smith, Denzel, and Chalamet are extremely overrated. Watch the divided opinions ensue.

As the thread creator, it seems you took that personally.
1. It was just something to throw in with the other 2.
2. Go in the thread and say that Will Smith, Denzel, and Chalamet are extremely overrated. Watch the divided opinions ensue.

I hear ya as a throw in thread, but I truly meant it, that joint one of the most peaceful we have.
Certainly diff viewpoints, but not a lot of heels dug in vitriol we see in other threads.

Not perfect, I totally get that, but it's 12-13 years old and not a lot of disharmony.

Today we saw two full pages of folks talkin about a 1983 b grade horror film. :lol:

that joint one of the most peaceful we have.
Absolutely.
two full pages of folks talkin about a 1983 b grade horror film. :lol:
On it, boss. 🔥
Screenshot_20240820_001435_Prime Video.jpg

I was gonna say, everything divides this damn fanbase. We're a bunch of idiots. :lol:

It really ain't no different than fans who love to ***** and moan about their favorite sports teams all year. Getting frustrated with these actors, studios, etc. is the same as complaining about players and GM's. It is what it is.

Plagueis deserves a better introduction.

Qimir was the only interesting thing about this series to me. I gave it a shot but it wasn’t good. I read “if you don’t like it don’t watch it “ well….people didn’t watch. Numbers don’t lie. Blame it on toxicity if it makes you feel better.

Qimir was the only interesting thing about this series to me. I gave it a shot but it wasn’t good. I read “if you don’t like it don’t watch it “ well….people didn’t watch. Numbers don’t lie. Blame it on toxicity if it makes you feel better.

To me, this was clearly just a tease of Plagueis. I wouldnt have called this his introduction.

Like others, I didnt love the show....but I did like it more than a lot of people. What I did like is it gave us a look into this era, and it set up a lot of compelling storylines that could be explored moving forward. Even if I was to admit that the show sucked (I dont), I do believe the 2nd season and beyond could have been REALLY good and interesting.

Oh well. Now they need to figure out how to tell stories with Qimir, Plagueis, Vernestra, etc. and it not be the Acolyte season 2.

If S1 was intro to Qmir, and S2 was intro to Plagueis, and that led to something good with S3 etc, that's exactly the path they should have been taking.

Breaking Bad would have never gotten a 2nd season if it was released today via streaming week to week. :lol:

If I were Disney and wanted to draw something up, do a S2 and release the whole 8 eps at once. Switch it up, try diff tactics, bring new info that way. Doing one season as a standalone now serves them no purpose. With the current publicity they've been dealing with, they needed to be out in front of this from jump. Now they just look unprepared yet again. :frown:

So they were reportedly looking into directors for season 2 as recently as July...

Doubt we'll ever get the official reason for the U-turn

A lot of ppl are followers.

Like I said, I saw the vids about the supposed lore breaking the lgbtq ****, etc.

****** def didnt read the novels or pay attention to the timeline, etc. But supposed to be fans. Blind leading the blind. **** didn't even have a real shot. Mfers hated the way ****** walked basically. They coulda got everything they wanted and still woulda found something wrong with it.

****** even complained about the fight scenes. **** is ridiculous.

Have fun with spinoffs of bounty hunter wars, video games and cartoons.

Guess I'll be 75 before we get darth plagueis on screen in live action teaching Palpatine all he knew.

Mfers actually hated on this:

For clicks. For youtube money. Smhhhhhhh.

DpQ9YJl.png

*** ******. Enjoy andor and mandalorian and whatever spinoffs and cartoons they shove out.

This ******* close to seeing plagueis go from apprentice to master and it was taken from us. God dammit.

How dope would it be to see plagueis go from apprentice to master by taking out tenebrous. On screen??? To see venamis fall. On screen?? To see how these ****** plot the behind the scenes ****, the detail, etc?? How the jedi cover this **** up...and/or miss certain ****??

Last edited:

Damn :/

Was divisive I guess but I enjoyed it, more than Ahsoka for me but I guess the latter plays more into the overall big picture film series wise than this spinoff.

Really hope they don't take this as a sign not to further explore the dark side in their stories...we need more sith content badly :lol:

the show was complete ****.

hopefully this will have lucasfilm go back to the drawing board and focus on writing a good show.

and for ****s sake hire showrunners who actually know and care about star wars.

no more rian johnsons or lesly headlands

Mfers actually hated on this:

For clicks. For youtube money. Smhhhhhhh.

DpQ9YJl.png

*** ******. Enjoy andor and mandalorian and whatever spinoffs and cartoons they shove out.

This ******* close to seeing plagueis go from apprentice to master and it was taken from us. God dammit.

How dope would it be to see plagueis go from apprentice to master by taking out tenebrous. On screen??? To see venamis fall. On screen?? To see how these ****** plot the behind the scenes ****, the detail, etc?? How the jedi cover this **** up...and/or miss certain ****??

Yeah I wish shows came in 2 season orders so they could get a shot. So many good shows out there that didn't have the strongest first season but got the chance.

Nobody really speaks on it anymore but I definitely think that shooting everything and then cutting it into sub 30 min episodes and dropping them once a week was a terrible decision by Disney. Dragging the mystery out so long for no real reason turned a lot of ppl off. The way some of the episodes ended....smh. it's like Disney sabotaged the show themselves when it comes to that. That's not something Leslye should get the blame for. She had dope ideas and they tried hard to ruin it IMO.

I really hope skeleton crew is what I think it will be. Please no weird **** Disney.

If they're going to do the same **** please just drop all the episodes at once so we get the story.

Back
Top Bottom