Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We live in the safest time in human history.

You are more likely to die in a car accident on your way to the theater, then get struck by lightning, then fall down the stairs in the theater and break your neck.. Than you are to die by a terrorist attack.

Events like those certainly make you more aware, which isn't a bad thing, but the odds of something happening are so insignificant, don't stress it.

You have a better chance of Jar Jar making a surprise appearance as Darth Jar Jar and ruining the new franchise.

Last edited:

The fact that a stormtrooper is going head to head with a dude holding a lightsaber 
roll.gif
 just my opinion
those Magnaguards could do the same with their weapon, no?

Thinking back to when we got the announcement, a release date, the first teaser, etc...

We're so close now... yet so far away.

Is it wrong i feel scared to watch this in theaters after what happened in France ?

I'm more scared of spoilers leading up to release. I don't even want to hear the people walking out the theater when I get there :lol:

View media item 1795217
His sister tweeted that he bought the tickets to an entire theater room to watch the Star Wars premiere alone.

At the first, I thought it's pretty awesome. Then I realized he's a dickhead for not giving others an opportunity. :lol:

His sister tweeted that he bought the tickets to an entire theater room to watch the Star Wars premiere alone.

At the first, I thought it's pretty awesome. Then I realized he's a dickhead for not giving others an opportunity.
laugh.gif
how does one make enough money to do this while having such poverty fingernails 

BTW... Anyone still looking for phase 2 black series. Target did a major restock today. All the targets in 30 miles of me got 2-3 cases. Got 2 Phasmas for retail.

Brick seek: 087-06-3953

Last edited:
I finally saw Black Series Finn in Target last night.

But I was just looking for Capt. Phasma haha.

Afraid to read anything in here lol. Want to go in with zero expectations and noise surrounding my thoughts. Was bored and came up with this list.

Phil Jackson - Palpatine
Scummy old white guy that is a great politician, is scummy, and 10 moves ahead

Pop - Dooku
Usually is at the top of the game, except when clowned by Palpatine and the Lakers.

Kerr - Moff Tarkin
Sponge + does what it takes + succeeded without the force as a player

Jordan - Anakin (first 3 chips) / Vader (last 3 chips)
The real Chosen One. Pure athletic power in the beginning. Then, turned into Darth Vader when he gets his dad killed for gambling. Comes back, less athletic but more deadly and ****zy of a person.

Shaq - Chewbacca
Huge, beast, says a lot of nonsense

Kobe - Darth Maul
Apprenticed to Palpatine at one point. Singularly minded. Ferocious.

Duncan - Qui-Gon Jinn
Usually a beast, but gets dominated by Kobe/Maul.

Nash - Boba Fett
No force, but uses every tool + intelligence flawlessly.

Lebron - Mace Windhu
If he only unleashed Form VII, Vaapad he'd be unstoppable.

Steph - Luke Skywalker
Comes out of nowhere and has the fastest ascension to the Galaxy's bright spot. Kills Vader's style of play, from individuals, to teams.

Yoda - Kareem
Says intelligent stuff, somewhat awesome and arguably the best, but a little bit too smart/philosophical to relate to easily. Lived forever/played forever.

Back
Top Bottom