Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

So Kylo is holding Luke's Return of the Jedi lightsaber in his left hand ... 
nerd.gif

fam, is he??? 
nerd.gif

HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
pimp.gif

I CANNOT WAIT FOR 7PM 12/17/2015 !!

I hope the film explains how Luke's OG lightsaber and Darth Vader's helmet was found.

I mean, a lightsaber that fell from Cloud city...The chances of finding it and getting it back to someone associated to Luke are so slim lol.

And Darth's helmet, does Kylo Ren go to Endor and get the remains? He better not kill Wicket lol.

I think they will since they addressed the missing dish from the Falcon..

That trailer got my hyped...I'm hoping I can watch this opening weekend. I don't want to avoid this thread and miss out on the conversations about that movie.

I don't really like the Darth Vader Emperor's Wrath. Didn't even open it last night. I wish the whole body was the skull/skeleton inside of the translucent purple with the lightning streaks. Just the head looks so weird. It also looks like exactly the same body from last years Vader.

What looks lame about it? The fighting style? The fact the lightsaber doesn't slice through the stormtrooper's weapon?
The fact that a stormtrooper is going head to head with a dude holding a lightsaber :rofl:  just my opinion

The dude holding a lightsaber used to be a stormtrooper though...

I hope that the first order stormtroopers have some fighting skills and are as bad *** on the battlefield as the their new uniforms look.

The only thing "lame" is how the stormtroopers from the original trilogy were useless in combat.

Maybe he is facing himself like Luke in the cave.
I hope he ends that storm trooper quickly. Btw, the body language of that storm trooper preparing to face Finn is like "Hell yeah, I've been waiting for this."
laugh.gif

Last edited:
What looks lame about it? The fighting style? The fact the lightsaber doesn't slice through the stormtrooper's weapon?
The fact that a stormtrooper is going head to head with a dude holding a lightsaber :rofl:  just my opinion

The dude holding a lightsaber used to be a stormtrooper though...

I hope that the first order stormtroopers have some fighting skills and are as bad *** on the battlefield as the their new uniforms look.

The only thing "lame" is how the stormtroopers from the original trilogy were useless in combat.
How were they useless in combat?

The battle droids were useless in combat, storm troopers at least posed a threat to the protagonists

The entire deathstar escape in ep 4 was our heroes running away from storm troopers, at the start of the movie they came in murdered everyone and captured the princess

i thought stormtroopers were all clones tho?

how is Finn a stormtrooper then?

Or am i missing something. I really don't follow the EU at all....

There could be many reasons for this in my opinion. This is 30 years after RoTJ and whoever is in charge of the New Order has probably had plenty of time to come up with armor/weapons that can hold up better with a lightsaber. Also, a lightsaber is a Jedi weapon. Sure Han could use it to cut open a Tauntaun but a jedi must be trained to use one in combat.

Back
Top Bottom