• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Carrie... 
frown.gif

Just give me a movie of Vader hunting down the last remaining Jedi that were scattered through the Galaxy.

I'd prefer it be a live action film, but I'll settle for an animated one too

Last edited:
They are estimating Rogue to bring in roughly 110 million or so over the weekend, will approach 325-330 mil in under two weeks. :wow: :pimp:

Enormous for a spin off, and going to open sooooo many doors for future spin offs.

As i've had time to settle on it, the first 30 minutes were pretty bad, the last 45 mad up for it, but the first 30 really really failed at every basic story telling task.

so ill down grade it ill say its the best of the non original trilogy, but the original gilms despite being parts of a prequel are better more cohesive films. but Rogue one has maybe the best non Empire final act.

I'm not that huge of Star Wars fan, though I did go see R1 opening night and thought it was dope. I also like the OG films.
Was watching the newer trilogy and really though PM was trash. Especially young anakin. Dude was a terrible actor. My god. Movie had a ton of cringe scenes.

AOTC on the other hand is. It as bad as some of y'all make it seem. I think y'all expected something else much more and they gave us something else. Not having a Star Wars bias on what I wanted to see, the film was not that bad.

Worst parts were padme and anakin love scenes. Other then that I thought story was cool and it had a ton of action scenes.

Seeing yoda go ham was pretty cool too. Hints at the Death Star was cool, Young boba was unnecessary, his "pops" death was hilarious.

Too lazy to write more about it :lol:

I'm not that huge of Star Wars fan, though I did go see R1 opening night and thought it was dope. I also like the OG films.
Was watching the newer trilogy and really though PM was trash. Especially young anakin. Dude was a terrible actor. My god. Movie had a ton of cringe scenes.

AOTC on the other hand is. It as bad as some of y'all make it seem. I think y'all expected something else much more and they gave us something else. Not having a Star Wars bias on what I wanted to see, the film was not that bad.

Worst parts were padme and anakin love scenes. Other then that I thought story was cool and it had a ton of action scenes.

Seeing yoda go ham was pretty cool too. Hints at the Death Star was cool, Young boba was unnecessary, his "pops" death was hilarious.

This sentiment/view about the prequels is lost on die-hard SW fans that hate it.

i'm not a die hard fan or expert with Star Wars either. i do agree with much of what you said. the prequels aren't great, but i enjoyed them for what they were. i found PM to be pretty bad but didn't mind the other two, or the set as a whole. and the Anakin and Padme love story...totally. i get they had to show it, but thought the love scenes were just a bit much :lol:

anakin

gets limbs sliced off and almost burned to death.............. Patch him up with robot parts.

padme.

broken heart.................dies

anakin

gets limbs sliced off and almost burned to death.............. Patch him up with robot parts.

padme.

Anakin was a trained Jedi and a master of the force.

Women die during childbirth. That's not that unusual.

So I just found out that someone from the little fan-film I did over the summer made me an IMDB profile. How do I get Disney to holla at me? I'm trying to get on that Han Solo spinoff :lol:

View media item 2275807

Last edited:
Anakin's master-apprentice relationship with Ahsoka > his relationship with Padme.

I'd argue that Ahsoka leaving the order had as much impact on Anakin falling to the dark side as his visions of Padme dying during child birth.

Anakin's master-apprentice relationship with Ahsoka > his relationship with Padme.

I'd argue that Ahsoka leaving the order had as much impact on Anakin falling to the dark side as his visions of Padme dying during child birth.

Preach. Watching that episode on Clone Wars had me simping :lol:

Then watching her on Rebels had me simping more. When she said "I won't leave you, not this time..." (or whatever) :wow:

Legit think she should be introduced in the movies, don't know how they do that though with the general audience having no idea who the hell she is

Last edited:
anakin

padme.

Anakin was a trained Jedi and a master of the force.

Women die during childbirth. That's not that unusual.

She didn't die from childbirth. She died cuz she was sad. Literally, that was written into a screenplay.
"Medically, she's fine....She's lost the will to live"

Preach. Watching that episode on Clone Wars had me simping :lol:

Then watching her on Rebels had me simping more. When she said "I won't leave you, not this time..." (or whatever) :wow:

Legit think she should be introduced in the movies, don't know how they do that though with the general audience having no idea who the hell she is

It would be a major risk by Disney and Lucasfilm. Can they pull it off? Given their track record with expanding the MCU, Disney can seemingly do no wrong. What hesitates me is the Rogue One reaction from friends and family who are causal movie fans asking me after where Rey was, or what a kyber crystal was/importance of, or how is Vader alive if he died Jedi, etc.

If they're asking those type of remedial questions will it be worth the investment in Disney's eyes? I would lean slightly towards no.

I can definitely see Disney keeping the Saga Films geared towards the general audience and the Anthology films geared more towards the hardcore fans, because no matter what they're making money by putting the Star Wars logo on advertising.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom