• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Possible "final look" for some of the characters

View media item 1316378
Following the action figure leak, Indie Revolver has posted this picture of Kylo Ren’s helmet. It’s the final concept art for his helmet and matches the action figure prototype perfectly. IR does mention, though, that they’ve been told for the actual costume, the yellow lines have been dropped.

So that’s what’s under the hood we saw in the trailer! Definitely a strong Vader-vibe going on!

Possible "final look" for some of the characters

View media item 1316378
Following the action figure leak, Indie Revolver has posted this picture of Kylo Ren’s helmet. It’s the final concept art for his helmet and matches the action figure prototype perfectly. IR does mention, though, that they’ve been told for the actual costume, the yellow lines have been dropped.

So that’s what’s under the hood we saw in the trailer! Definitely a strong Vader-vibe going on!

I'm loving it more than any design I've seen in the PT already

Just skip all the crappy political episodes and it's a great show.

Last edited:
Nice pickup, CPD. Looks like you have everything covered there.

Anyway, I was just looking at old Ep. VII pics and completely forgot about this particular X-wing. Now this is pure speculation on my part but does anyone else think it'll be Finn or Rey's?

View media item 1328400

also been watching clone wars, dope show

only thing that annoys me is how yoda has to use his yoda grammar in every sentence he speaks, we get it.. you're yoda

View media item 1329049

Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul may appear in a Star Wars spin-off film about Han Solo, if rumours turn out to be true.

LucasFilm announced in February that three feature-length spin-off movies would be released in 2016, 2018 and 2020, bridging the gap between the release date of the main Star Wars trilogy over the next six years. The extra films will be the first of their kind within the Star Wars franchise.

Godzilla director Gareth Edwards announced in May that he would be directing the first spin-off film, and now new cast and plot details are being reported by a source thought to be a Star Wars insider.

Star Wars news website MakingStarWars.net reports that the first spin-off will be about Han Solo, giving extra weight to a long-held rumour about the film. Furthermore, "the filming will eventually overlap with some of Star Wars: Episode VII."

Although there was no implication that Paul would play Han Solo, the website claims that he is connected. Paul recently took the part of Luke Skywalker in a one-off staged reading of The Empire Strikes Back.

"Who's, scruffy lookin?" :nerd:

I generally shy away from reporting too much on the specifics of the stand-alone spin-off Star Wars films because we hear so much stuff it can be difficult to know what to take seriously. Since there has never been a Star Wars spin-off film like what we’re about to get, there’s no good or bad track record. For this reason, we’re having to rely pretty much entirely on the sources that have panned out for Star Wars: The Force Awakens. So today’s information comes from a friend that did give us legit Star Wars: The Force Awakens set photos and more.

A code name for the production is:

"Luminac Industrial Goods"

They go on to say there’s going to be a really interesting situation at Pinewood Studios:

"The filming will eventually overlap with some of Star Wars: Episode VIII."

Who are they hearing the film is about?

"Han Solo"

They went on to say the word around the current production at Pinewood is that Aaron Paul is looking to be attached to the first Star Wars spin-off film in some fashion. There was no direct implication he was playing Han Solo.

That’s the meat of the conversation!

Smoke, fire?

Solo spinoff would have to mean Fett, in a large role, I would think. Jabba as well. Lando?

Agreed. Anything less than Fett as the first standalone movie will be a disappointment. The dudes such a cash cow, it would be borderline dumb not come come out the gate with him.

While I'm not sure AP can pull off Han, I do think he certainly looks the part...

It'd be such an easy movie to have Solo as the protagonist and Boba as the antagonist... With maybe Jaba or someone else in the background...

It'd be awesome if they figured a way for all the solo movies to connect... A minor character could be a main character in the next solo movie set 30 years in the past/future... I have faith in a Disney to do their work...

Come on now aaron paul? They couldnt find some no name up and comer whos young and actually looks like han to play solo?

Last edited:
Eh, they don't "need" Logan, they can use Temuera Morrison if they want. But really, it could be anybody in that suit, Fett doesn't ever have to take his helmet off. (I honestly hope he doesn't) but it depends on how they want to tell his story.

Back
Top Bottom