• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Taika Waititi voicing IG-88 may be one of the coolest things ever:lol:

019C733E-3060-41D9-914C-6C8BB06B83F8.jpeg

I always thought IG-88 would be better served if his voice was more primal...Something along the lines of a deeper R2 type of language...Would just make him more menacing if the viewer didn’t really know what he was saying...

I know that he’s been voiced in shorts and such in the past, and shown to speak normally in comics, but he’s still obscure enough of a character that not many people would’ve caught a change up...

That being said, Taika is a damn treasure and the amount of talent that’s attached to this series is astounding...

I always thought IG-88 would be better served if his voice was more primal...Something along the lines of a deeper R2 type of language...Would just make him more menacing if the viewer didn’t really know what he was saying...

I know that he’s been voiced in shorts and such in the past, and shown to speak normally in comics, but he’s still obscure enough of a character that not many people would’ve caught a change up...

That being said, Taika is a damn treasure and the amount of talent that’s attached to this series is astounding...

Personally, I always imagined him sounding like Soundwave:lol:

This always cracks me up though.

yo is that 3PO, packing heat like that???:lol:

I'm SOLD if this is real

Lol dhart48 dhart48 the only thing that has me questioning the authenticity of this poster is C-3PO with the .50 Cal too! :rofl:

Nice to see the Resistance found the super efficient A & Y and replaced all the junk in the previous film. :smokin:pimp::nthat:

Lol dhart48 dhart48 the only thing that has me questioning the authenticity of this poster is C-3PO with the .50 Cal too! :rofl:

Nice to see the Resistance found the super efficient A & Y and replaced all the junk in the previous film. :smokin:pimp::nthat:

It’s Chewie’s blaster and bandolier so who knows if it’ll be done for a gag. I wouldn’t put it past JJ to do that:lol:

It’s Chewie’s blaster and bandolier so who knows if it’ll be done for a gag. I wouldn’t put it past JJ to do that:lol:

I hear you, although there's a possibility that C-3PO ends up with the piece after Chewie (and possibly OG Lando are killed off with the 'Falcon). :smh:

So since Disney is full on threatening sites to take down that poster I’m guessing it’s probably legit...

That being said, I’m willing to bet those red troopers are the 709th “Red Fury” :nerd:...New tie fighter is the “Echelon”...

If they were ever going to do a KoR story it would of been episode VIII.

Now they are gonna try and correct episode VIII and close out the trilogy in one movie :smh:

Gonna be a hot mess as they Force (no pun intended) 4 hours worth of movie into 2 hours. They should make VIII non-canon via dream sequence, etc... and have JJ close off his trilogy with Episode X.

If they were ever going to do a KoR story it would of been episode VIII.

Now they are gonna try and correct episode VIII and close out the trilogy in one movie :smh:

If you think about it, the only thing that happens in Ep. 8 is Snoke dies.

You can watch Episode VII, the last 15-20 min of TLJ, then just go straight to EP. IX without missing anything. Some may even say you don't even really need to watch Episode VIII altogether...

Back
Top Bottom