Starbucks grimey

^ Exactly now the video and ol girl is coming up on major news networks like World News in a few

Ol girl is a swiper though, should've continued with charges. She basically got off Scott free.

lol 

shorty admitted immediately. 

How did she think that was gonna work in the first place? (getting away with it) I haven't read the article, but I'm guessing she had a homie at the store punch the card numbers in manually.

You know old girl (Latina) is gonna be at work telling anyone that'll listen, like she just busted up a major crime ring. :lol: She wanted her fame and got it.

Last edited:

Ol girl is a swiper though, should've continued with charges. She basically got off Scott free.
She got fired and humiliated for her friends, family, and entire world to see.. I wouldn't consider that "scott free"
laugh.gif
Getting fired from retail at Starbucks and having your buddies laugh at you >>>>>>>>>>>>> a felony charge 

So we going to act like that thieving broad ain't low key cute?

She looks like what Kat would've looked like before getting with Taz.

If someone stole my money to buy groceries, I probably wouldn't file charges either.

Last edited:
thieves are the worst. 

i hope it does ruin her life. FTB
Exactly. **** that get as many of em off the street as possible. They get off they do it again. I know a couple young dudes that got off with probation and u know what they are doing now? The same ****.

Back
Top Bottom