Starbucks grimey

Sorry but if you're going to Starbucks on the regular, you are already getting robbed.

how is it 2016/2015 and she doesn't know how "she took a picture" of her cc.

that's the most surprising part of this video.

Man. I've done HELLUVA lot worse when I was working 18-21. Should she get fired and in trouble, YES. Does she deserve to be publicly outed and have her life ruined forever? NO.

If u were a thief like her sorry to here u got away. Ain't no symathy for a thief, u gotta face the consequence of your actions. If she wasn't this Lil cute polite thing people would be going hard on her.

If u were a thief like her sorry to here u got away. Ain't no symathy for a thief, u gotta face the consequence of your actions. If she wasn't this Lil cute polite thing people would be going hard on her.

Do you feel the same way from people who steal from corporations? For example my friends who worked at Nike always used to slip extra shoes and do some dirty work to help out their homies when purchasing big items.

Do you feel the same way from people who steal from corporations? For example my friends who worked at Nike always used to slip extra shoes and do some dirty work to help out their homies when purchasing big items.
Yo friends get caught they gotta face them consequences period, whatever they are. This **** ain't new, this really all about image. If she looked like precious she probably would be facing 5 years right now.

Crying baby forced me to close the video. What's so hard about telling it to shut the hell up?

Hell I used to steal everything from big cash drops at the jobs I worked at, to food, clothes, etc etc in my late teens. I got caught on cam stealing and got arrested ex boss didn't press charges because he and my dad were best friends but got banned from working at a subway ever again in the system for life :lol: I regret nothing but personally I can't work with people anymore :lol: so I'm self employed now

I've bet you've stolen before bro
I never stole from work, compromised anybody's card etc. I ain't down with the swiper life that **** sack and the most sucka **** ever. Credit card fraud is a sucka crime and if u get caught u should fave them consequences. Dudes wanting people to go easy on her ain't stopping her or others from doing that ****. Like o said 2 dudes I know personally got caught and got a slap on the wrist with probation and they right back at it.

Man. I've done HELLUVA lot worse when I was working 18-21. Should she get fired and in trouble, YES. Does she deserve to be publicly outed and have her life ruined forever? NO.

i agree

ive done much worse

im glad the lady isnt going to press charges, maybe the girl has her own place and was desperate does not make it right at all.............maybe she will learn, i hope.

Yo friends get caught they gotta face them consequences period, whatever they are. This **** ain't new, this really all about image. If she looked like precious she probably would be facing 5 years right now.
Do you feel Precious should of did serious time when she stole that bucket of chicken 

I never stole from work, compromised anybody's card etc. I ain't down with the swiper life that **** sack and the most sucka **** ever. Credit card fraud is a sucka crime and if u get caught u should fave them consequences. Dudes wanting people to go easy on her ain't stopping her or others from doing that ****. Like o said 2 dudes I know personally got caught and got a slap on the wrist with probation and they right back at it.

:frown:

you would think im a horrible person my dude, thats past life though i dont mess with nobody, serious im a stand up dude ppl wild out in teen years

but can i just say this......................the people who get screwed are the banks not the person

Last edited:
:frown:

you would think im a horrible person my dude

but can i just say this......................the people who get screwed are the banks not the person
Don't even matter. U never know what situation a person is in that day. What if my rent due or send **** and u take my card info to go buy a whole lot of fog gear. Leasing office dgaf they gonna add them late fees and depending on how long it take the bank to pay me back might get bounced. Or what if my whip go down? Anything idc. Swiping is a sucka crime.

She definitely got a slap on the wrist :smh: :smh: :smh:. I got the walk of shame out the store in handcuffs during a lunch rush :lol: spent couple hours in jail and that woke me up real quick. Stole close to 6k in cash total spread out during the five months I worked there. Only had to pay back the $400 I stole on camera and the rest was the stores loss. Hell naw CC fraud that's way too risky

Don't even matter. U never know what situation a person is in that day. What if my rent due or send **** and u take my card info to go buy a whole lot of fog gear. Leasing office dgaf they gonna add them late fees and depending on how long it take the bank to pay me back might get bounced. Or what if my whip go down? Anything idc. Swiping is a sucka crime.

it is horrible i wont even lie to you "American Greed"

im sure people who have done it now regret but i know for many its a way of life................or a big organization.............the world is corrupt

goes on all day, boosters/scammers.............to way bigger ish

you got petty stuff like this girl here but there are people in the world doing much much worse, none of it makes it right whether small or big

anyways she might get lucky and learn a lesson for life

Last edited:
lol yall so full of **** 
laugh.gif
 lock her up

Back
Top Bottom