Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

so i was bored and tried to do muscle up for the first time in months, and i knocked out 12...

it's such a stupid exercise

smh

all it takes is some momentum and your up.

the initial movement in the exercise is not even a pull-up really

this is why i never bothered with them, that and because i seen some scrawny dude do like 10 too

Quick Question: To get your body fat tested and stuff can I go to my regular doctor or would I have to go to a nutritionist or somewhere else?

^^^^One of the trainers at your gym can do. Thats who did mine, i'm about to get it done again to see if i'm down anymore.

I posted that as an example lol......I'm sayin to iice big is out lean is in. Dude I posted is an ideal look imo, good definition with mass not too skinny.

so how are you liking bioforge? i've been doing some reading up on it. everyone that uses it seems to really fall in love with it. lean gains, no side effects. i'm thinking i can squeeze 6 weeks out of one bottle. have you gotten noticeably cut on it?

it seems like bioforge would be better to get than bulletproof if bioforge is the superior product. bioforge seems to do what bullet proof does but better lol

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I posted that as an example lol......I'm sayin to iice big is out lean is in. Dude I posted is an ideal look imo, good definition with mass not too skinny.

I wouldnt even consider that lean.

Originally Posted by Durden7

I wouldnt even consider that lean.

As in hes too big? OR not lean enough?

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

so i was bored and tried to do muscle up for the first time in months, and i knocked out 12...

it's such a stupid exercise

smh

all it takes is some momentum and your up.

the initial movement in the exercise is not even a pull-up really

this is why i never bothered with them, that and because i seen some scrawny dude do like 10 too
There are different ways of doing them. Some people kip(use their legs for momentum) to get their chest up to the bar and then dip up. I agree, that's a pretty stupid way of doing them.
But when you use pure strength from your arms and back without swinging your legs to get your chest to come up to the bar and then dip up, that's real strength and it's very effective.

These MMA cats at the gym are something else....never ever seen dudes who bench and use the DB's with a mouthpiece in....

the funny thing is, my gym doesn't even have the space for these guys to practice....
laugh.gif

Double Js

Its so they get used to breathing through the mouthpiece and getting winded with it in so it makes you get used to it.

I have a couple of buddies who do that, one in particular he'll run 3 or 4 miles with it in do a whole workout and then run another 3 or 4 miles with it in. Dudes a beast got lungs for days

Originally Posted by jdub55

Double Js

Its so they get used to breathing through the mouthpiece and getting winded with it in so it makes you get used to it.

I have a couple of buddies who do that, one in particular he'll run 3 or 4 miles with it in do a whole workout and then run another 3 or 4 miles with it in. Dudes a beast got lungs for days
Hmmm.....never thought of it that way.  It makes sense, tho....

Double Js

Double post my bad didnt think the first one posted

So Bio Forge Pro Max appearantly comes out the 18th...Unleashed comes out maybe tomorrow. A lot of good stuff being released. All these new reformulations are interesting.

I work 75-95hrs a week so going to the gym is tough but i always force myself to go. Ususally get in there at around 610am and pump it out till 735ish and then head to work. On Friday I put up 225 16 times so I was pretty happy with that, my bench has increased because I've been working on it. Sometimes it's just tough to find that motivation to go and wake up in the morning, especially because I'm not playing football anymore.

Originally Posted by jdub55

Double Js

Double post my bad didnt think the first one posted
yeah. I've heard of boxers and other fighters tying towels/scarves around their mouthes and noses and going for runs, doing workouts, etc. for the same purpose.
I just found another site about sustainable leanness: www.theleansaloon.com 

This dude maintains 5-8% body fat year round through Paleo eating and Intermittent Fasting. Just throwing it out there.

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

AI- stop wasting your time and money on those supps. Just get some juice bro lol. One cycle and youll get to your life goal and ull never have to juice again lol

roll.gif

no i really got bioforge for day to day feeling an also i needa start leanin out now, product has great feedback. i got my mass and strength back. i cant do juice man my fitness goals are not even to look like that anymore...............

"big is out, lean is in"-the situation

1xmM3Eol7WQJZDyonGExBSTEdBYn960.jpeg

im prolly at like high 9-10% right now i needa get down to something like this again

o yea c-bol since its been a few weeks now..............yea id def put it up there with size-on. stuff gave me great strength and endurance but they dont lie its a mass performance creatine. for you hard gainers id go with size on or c bol all day
Just cause you juice doesnt mean its gonna make you big...If thats the case them everyone that juices would be huge.....

"big is out, lean is in"??...stop makin excuses and get on that juice
laugh.gif
.....who ever that roland guy is needs some delts , arms and prob has no back. take away his abs and he just another scrawny dude. But the girls like the six pack though?
smh.gif
....but to each his own. Im more in to the BBer physique than the "fitness" model thing.

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

People who workout in the morning...Do you eat breakfast before or after your workout?
If it's a HIIT day + abs I don't eat before I run.  I find I lost alot more fat doing this.  After I do HIIT I do a 10 minute ab routine and then I go make a protein shake then half hour afterwards I have a meal.

If your going to do resistance training I would think eat both before and after to be benefitial though.

Back
Top Bottom