Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Besides skimming on the bad food what cleans out the body? I'm inclined to think water, naturally, but I'm not sure.

Gloves are a must for me, I need a new pair of gloves as of now.. my other ones are falling apart..

Anyone recommend a good reliable leather glove?

I work my abs everyday.. I want that 6 pack bad... I can see results... still got a little to go though to cut more fat
I run at least 1.5-2 miles 7 days a week, usually basketball... and lift every other day

All I wanna do is lose weight, get abs and get cut in the process... any specific excersises you recommend??

well if you wanna lose specifically "fat" then its all about your diet. Like 85-90% diet and 15-10%  your workout

Originally Posted by gatorad3

well if you wanna lose specifically "fat" then its all about your diet. Like 85-90% diet and 15-10%  your workout

I mean I aint fat by a long shot... Im 6'3 about 215... Id like to get to about 200... I've stopped drinking soda for about a month and a half now... drink nothing but water all day.. Haven't ate any fast food or anything like that in about a month either... nor do I have the craving too

Three things

1. How much will running every day help? I try to run a mile or more a day. I'm at 210 and I want to get to 190.

2. How much does drinking beer on the weekends set back my fitness?

3. Is p90x legitimate and/or worth it?

it's effective but try to incorporate some sort of weightlifting

even if you dont like it. it'll help you maintain your weight afterwards anyway

alchohol is bad.... just google it if you're really curious. makes the body store fat, lowers testosterone, etc

if anything try to cut down on it as much as you can.... im not the one to tell you how often, because truthfully speaking you shouldnt be drinking it at all, but we know that wont happen even for myself so lol, try and minimize your intake

p90x has been known to provide great results if the person sticks to it

Shoveling definitely gives a great workout
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Shoveling definitely gives a great workout
laugh.gif
Yea, especially the back.
Yeah, definitely in my back and shoulders and triceps. But I'm not shoveling snow. I'm doing landscaping in the backyard

Binge drank last night, under slept, ate McDonalds and pizza, and smoke a pack of captain blacks last night/this morning.

It's nice to take a day off, but helps me appreciate a fit lifestyle

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Binge drank last night, under slept, ate McDonalds and pizza, and smoke a pack of captain blacks last night/this morning.

I just binged last night on food FML
mad.gif
... I swear I'm the only person so far that I know who's eyelids change if I binge eat from water retention! I look part mexican one day and the next day after binging I look pure asian. Also my joints when I move feel like #$## smh

look at  the change in my eyelids (no %!@$)
before binge:                                                            after binge:
15304110518092755017675.jpg

p00514.jpg

Just some stupid thing I thought I'd share...

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

I just binged last night on food FML
mad.gif
... I swear I'm the only person so far that I know who's eyelids change if I binge eat from water retention! I look part mexican one day and the next day after binging I look pure asian. Also my joints when I move feel like !!#% smh

look at  the change in my eyelids (no !%+*)
before binge:                                                            after binge:
p00499.jpg

p00514.jpg

Just some stupid thing I thought I'd share...

roll.gif
roll.gif

NT, I desperately need your help...

I want to run more, but I cannot get past a mile without my shin splints throbbing and my arches feeling like they are on fire. The rest of my body is ready to advance to farther distances, but the pain in my lower legs is too much to bear.

I am wearing ASICS Kayano 14's and I use old arch supports from about two years ago. I know i should get new inserts, but is there anything else I can do to relieve this pain?

Having been here in months (smh at me..) but I've decided to just do this 12 week bulk phase that ive found on bb.com which requires you to go to gym 3 times a week. So far I'm in week 5 I think, after that I'm going to hit the gym 5 times a week to loose fat and cut up..straight cardio..

Back
Top Bottom