Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

for those still a little confused as to what beta alanine does, here's a pretty concise article on it. there's literature out there that goes in much more detail, but i like the way things are said in this piece.

oh, and if it's too small, just scroll zoon (it's easy to do on macbooks at least)

6446d1187039359-supplements-anyone-take-dat-dere-cell-tech-datdereadvertisement.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They won't work your core stabilizers at all, and they won't challenge your legs/glutes as much, but they're safer for your back.

'nother funny story ( i seem to have many of those).

remember when i said i ordered recently from GNC? well, my order was "delivered" on wednesday...but i never recieved it. i contacted them and they said they would be willing to resend it. spoke with PO and my regular mailman...and they know nothing. someone stole my supps lol

anyway, it's almost time for progress pics you guys! get pumped!

After a long night of hookah and

0.jpg

I need to hit the gym today to burn this off.. I told myself I was going to stop for good, but I slipped up last night..
smh.gif

My first time eating fast food since December(had subway 2 times since then).

today is my last day of fasting, im VERY excited, not only i get to eat during the day, i can finally workout!!! its been  a long miserable 40 days
laugh.gif

sad part is i lost A LOT of muscle
sick.gif

im thinking about starting p90x once again...i liked the results the first time
happy.gif

Been on this program called "Insane" by Shaun T to work on my cardio. I can honestly say this is harder than any football or basketball practice I've ever done. Sore as hell but can def see the benefits one week in already. It's a 60 day program

Yall wanna get cut, def get on this

http://60dayworkout.us/

hey guys. i started working out and the last few days my appetite grew a lot. is that normal? its like im constantly hungry no matter how much i eat.

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

0.jpg

I need to hit the gym today to burn this off.. I told myself I was going to stop for good, but I slipped up last night..
smh.gif

You gotta  be realistic with yourself...once in a while halal food won't deter all your progress...thats some good food too
laugh.gif
nyc halal ftw in moderation.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

0.jpg

smh.gif

You gotta  be realistic with yourself...once in a while halal food won't deter all your progress...thats some good food too
laugh.gif
where can i get halal food like that in ny? i know a few spots but it looks like they give you alot of lamb there.

nerd.gif
DJprestige21 wrote:

Originally Posted by Mercutio

For you guys who are personal trainers- how'd you guys get started? I've checked it out online, but I was just wondering about how each of you guys got started personally. I've learned about the different certifications out there and the different programs that you can enroll in to get started. Any tips?

1)Don't be small or fat. Or ugly.
2) NASM
3) Hit up commercial gyms
4) When your business skills develop you will know what to do from there.

Hey anyone out there nasm certified?males about 5'10 smile.light skinnned???

0.jpg

smh.gif

laugh.gif
Thought you were reppin team skinny, blazen!
Eat up brother!
pimp.gif

Messed up over spring break, pretty sure I gained a couple of pounds.
smh.gif
I always eat bad when I go home and on top of that I re-injured my ankle playing basketball so I dont know how much Im gonna be able to run this week.

Originally Posted by andycrazn

0.jpg

smh.gif

laugh.gif
where can i get halal food like that in ny? i know a few spots but it looks like they give you alot of lamb there.
53rd and 6th... nuff said
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

0.jpg

smh.gif

laugh.gif
Thought you were reppin team skinny, blazen!
Eat up brother!
pimp.gif
roll.gif

I need to post a progress picture, because I am not skinny at all..

Just a tip, if you need to get supplements and you're only near a GNC, they'll price-match if you can pull up a cheaper price from the Vitamin Shoppe or another retailer on your phone. I pulled up the VS online store on my iphone and showed the guy at the register if they could match the price. He had to call his manager, but I basically got it $20 cheaper than the store retail just by doing that. I think it can sometimes be hit or miss depending on the store/employee/product, etc... but it's worth a try. Also picked up a single-serving of Carnivor just to see if it does or doesn't upset my stomach. If not, I'll try a small tub for a while and see if I like it and keep you guys posted. If I run straight from the squat rack to the toilet, it's a no go.

This weekends workouts:

Fri: Shoulders -- DB Overhead presses, prone bench db lateral raises, single arm db side laterals, shrugs superset w/reverse pec-dec machine
Taught a 1hr. Kettlebell class

Sat: rest day. Long walk with the wife and ate one of the worst sandwiches i ever had at some crunch-granola-compost type place.

Sunday: Rock-wall climbing in the AM, Quick 8-mile bike ride in the afternoon. Finished the evening off at the cheesecake factory and had the "Energy Breakfast Plate". 2 grilled chicken breast, egg whites, spinach, mushrooms and 2 slices of tomato. Resisted the urge to have the pineapple upside down cheesecake for dessert.

Tomorrow morning after a couple of training sessions: Quads, Carnivor, go home and rest and/or get sick.

^ ahh great idea thanks for that one

and def time for me to cut.. i looked in the mirror after i ate my last cheat meal... (which lasted 7 weeks or so)

i put on little to no muscle mass with that 15 pounds i gained

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom