Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by 23legacy45

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Just got my new 5lb ON Whey.. I ordered Vanilla, but the container said Vanilla Ice Cream?

Is this a good flavor, should I send it back? I thought it was just plain vanilla, IDK why they have 2 variations.. smh

Where did you purchase it from? I was just wondering where the cheapest place to get ON whey from. I remember seeing it on sale for $60 for two 5lbs before but I was trying to avoid supplements.  Any similar deals now?

Go back a page or two, I mentioned vanilla ice cream. I would through that away. Tastes like oscar the grouch.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

People really do that so they can knock out?
laugh.gif

Another question: For those who eat salads, what dressing do you buy?
Nah some dude made a thread saying he saves $ by drinking NiQuil instead of eating food after a workout.

But yea, Salad Dressing is easy to make. Make your own. You don't want to eat the mess they sell in stores. Not even worth spending $ on. When I get to work I will send you some recipes. VERY simple.

You need:
1. An acid (vinegar, lemon, lime, or orange juice)
2. A fat (olive oil, avacado, or anything else the recipe calls for)
3. A salt (obvious)
4. A Spice (pepper)

That will be your base for most dressings.

I forgot what else. But leave your email and I will send it to you.

Just got my new 5lb ON Whey.. I ordered Vanilla, but the container said Vanilla Ice Cream?

Is this a good flavor, should I send it back? I thought it was just plain vanilla, IDK why they have 2 variations.. smh

Where did you purchase it from? I was just wondering where the cheapest place to get ON whey from. I remember seeing it on sale for $60 for two 5lbs before but I was trying to avoid supplements.  Any similar deals now?

VitaminShoppe.com $43 shipped can't beat that price anywhere! The Super Saver Shipping is the cheapest shipping method and it gets to my house in 2 days..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Luong1209

People really do that so they can knock out?
laugh.gif

Another question: For those who eat salads, what dressing do you buy?
Nah some dude made a thread saying he saves $ by drinking NiQuil instead of eating food after a workout.

But yea, Salad Dressing is easy to make. Make your own. You don't want to eat the mess they sell in stores. Not even worth spending $ on. When I get to work I will send you some recipes. VERY simple.

You need:
1. An acid (vinegar, lemon, lime, or orange juice)
2. A fat (olive oil, avacado, or anything else the recipe calls for)
3. A salt (obvious)
4. A Spice (pepper)

That will be your base for most dressings.

I forgot what else. But leave your email and I will send it to you.
A simple Italian dressing I use is white vinegar (or balsalmic), olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder/fresh garlic, oregano/parsley/basil.

nah hes right though. first ever protein i got was ON vanilla ice cream i wanted to throw up drinking that stuff. never even used it.

now i'm used to protein shakes of all diff quality and i could probably drink it no problem but thats like the worst kind to start out with.

ON is good quality for the $ but a lot of their flavors are trash.

ON's french vanilla is better than the vanilla ice cream...

What are some good snacks I can get... When I get bored I want to snack on something and all thats in my house is oreos, choc chip cookies, candy and other junk...

Also besides cheerios what are some good cold cereals?

VitaminShoppe.com $43 shipped can't beat that price anywhere! The Super Saver Shipping is the cheapest shipping method and it gets to my house in 2 days..
pimp.gif
this place around my way got it for $39.95. buy the 10 lb and its $72.95. didn't check out the shipping though, this is their site here http://www.vitaglo.com/on29574.html

i just buy extreme milk chocolate and add cocoa syrup to add extra calories and it also alter the taste a little.

Can anyone post up a good fat cutting stack?

I know that whey protein, creatine, amino acids, and multivitamin are the building blocks but I just wanted to see what everyone else is doing.

can someone help me... i'm 5' 10" 170. I have been lifting for about six months and am satisfied with my muscle mass.
I am looking to burn the remaining fat on my body but I am sort of confused about how to do it. For the past month I have been
going to the gym and doing about 30 minutes of steady cardio on an exercise bike but I am not really seeing any results.
Can someone recommend a plan that is proven to work?

have you lost any weight within the past months, Island?

just do a 4day split
moderate weight but high reps (12-15)

you don't necessarily wanna lose weight too quickly because you're gonna end up losing much of your strength.

sometimes shedding weight slowly isn't all that bad...
oh, EAT CLEAN! <--hope you've been doing that already though...

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Go back a page or two, I mentioned vanilla ice cream. I would through that away. Tastes like oscar the grouch.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Truballa101

^ Optimum Nutrition.

doesn't really matter what you buy though. They are all the same +%$@.

That is true in a sense.  But there was a report regarding metal? levels or something in protein powders and im sure ON had the least amount.

Optimum's protein blend was the 2nd best in the list ^ , I don't know about optimum's protein isolate but isopure was first on the list for isolates.

Dang, forgot to post here, but yesterday I had my tri/bi and shoulder work out and after I finished my last barbell curl, I took a short rest for the next rep and then I knocked out on my mat. I litterally just fell asleep for a couple of hours on my mat, till my brother woke me up. This normal? I didn't even feel tired, but next thing you know I'm on the floor, sleeping. This was around 7pm.

Do you think its because I stopped taking jack3d(cycling)?

Or is my body just beat

Just wanted to share. Whether this inspires you or not, its still pretty cool to watch.

Judge it however you want to (annoying Vibram elitists aside), I personally feel that if something keeps you active then I'm all for it.

Crossfit games going on live right now in CA. Watch it here:

http://live.crossfit.com/

As I type this the Workout of the Day (WOD) for the Masters (50+ year old) males are in the middle of this:
5rds for time
400m Run
15 Overhead squats (OHS) @ 95lbs.

Another question about cutting up. I weigh 145 and I want to lose my fat.

How many calories should I eat to not lose muscle, but to lose fat?

Yesterday I ate about 2000 calories and I was hungry throughout the whole day and I already look smaller than I did yesterday smh.

I was eating about 3000 calories while bulking up btw.

Originally Posted by Shaky3

Another question about cutting up. I weigh 145 and I want to lose my fat.

How many calories should I eat to not lose muscle, but to lose fat?

Yesterday I ate about 2000 calories and I was hungry throughout the whole day and I already look smaller than I did yesterday smh.

I was eating about 3000 calories while bulking up btw.

what's your height?

I'm looking to get some new shoes for lifting, I'm thinking Vibram Five Fingers, Asics wrestling shoes or some Nike Free's, any input?

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

I'm looking to get some new shoes for lifting, I'm thinking Vibram Five Fingers, Asics wrestling shoes or some Nike Free's, any input?
Go get some chuck taylors and save yourself some money...your picks sound more for style than functionality.

Back
Top Bottom