STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Every Equinox employee gets one friends or family discount on a membership.

It used to be something like $85 per month. Instead of the usual $130-$140 monthly. Month to month as long as the employee is active.

One location though, not All-Access.

Got too antsy....

Couldn't wait any longer...

This body has had three days off (not including cardio)

Time to max out!!!!!

I think im gonna go ham the next few weeks so i can deload the first week of jan...

gonna be so chaotic at my gym

Picked up a whole beef tenderloin yesterday. Dinner was great, few leftover meals for lunch, and a few lbs in the freezer

Figured they would be nice as hell, never been in one, always wanted to check it out.

I am a BSC member, I bounce around Watertown, Central, Davis, depending on the day, and where I am at. I find myself at Watertown more and more because of the space, dont feel as cramped as Central or Davis.

Only problem with Watertown is only 2 squat racks and problem with BSC in general is this new gym wide makeover where they are taking up valuable space to put the green turf down, etc. :smh:
That change was part of a company wide makeover that was part of why I left the company. Long story but I'm glad I left. I used to work at the one in Central Sq

I toured the Davis BSC but if I remember correctly it only had one squat rack and the sales person blew up my phone after that. how's the Central location?

Central Square is kinda small. It's like Davis Square stretched out to one floor but it's a little bit dark, underground and mildly depressing. Upside is they have a few bumper plated, a decent run of kettle bells and 3 squat racks 2 of them being full power racks. Downside is... Enh too many to mention.

What's the employee discount and what's up bro you good? how's everything?

I been good man, settling in at the new job and liking it so far. As for the discount, see below. It's not easy to get since it's one person per employee.

Every Equinox employee gets one friends or family discount on a membership.

It used to be something like $85 per month. Instead of the usual $130-$140 monthly. Month to month as long as the employee is active.

One location though, not All-Access.

Correct. Mine is $154 a month for just this location before any discounts but you can usually get referral credits, etc if you sign up with someone else.

Basically, if anybody is interested in just trying a guest pass for the one in Boston Back Bay just pm me and I'll have my boy set up appointment and give you like a 3-day pass or something. Worst case scenario you get to try a nice gym for free.

Been quite a while since I've ordered any supps, but this thread did me in.

Grabbed a multi and some whey.

BB.com coupon: RESTDAY10

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom