STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Kinda foul to wear gym clothes more than once w/o washing.
meh, i wear my hoodies for a whole week, and they never stink, and i sweat a lot

i take it off immediately when i get home and hang it up in a spot where it can ventilate and the next day it dont stink

now shorts, shirts, socks, undies, caint be worn the next day unless you wash em that night

I wear my gym stuff once and wash it. I sweat, and wear UA. UA smells terrible when sweat dries on it.

As for gym bag, I don't put any clothes except my thermal/sweatshirt in it after I warm my body up. I always wear something over my UA to warm up when I first start lifting.

As for tonight, I did back. Made progress on every single lift. Really focusing on progressive overload rather than just working out.

Had a body check my form for Incline Bench tonight... And I put up 3x5 at 155 with my chest slightly sore. I think it was a mental thing yesterday. Have to focus on lifting, and lifting only on the way to the gym.
Tryin to cop that sleeveless hoodie from the flagship store for me? lol

Last edited:
As for gym bag, I don't put any clothes except my thermal/sweatshirt in it after I warm my body up. I always wear something over my UA to warm up when I first start lifting.
so you keep on all the UA stuff until you get back home?

Yeah, I live 10 mins away. By the time I stretch/roll my shoulders, my body has cooled down enough so I'm not sweating everywhere in the car.

I wear my gym stuff once and wash it. I sweat, and wear UA. UA smells terrible when sweat dries on it.

As for tonight, I did back. Made progress on every single lift. Really focusing on progressive overload rather than just working out.

Had a body check my form for Incline Bench tonight... And I put up 3x5 at 155 with my chest slightly sore. I think it was a mental thing yesterday. Have to focus on lifting, and lifting only on the way to the gym.
Tryin to cop that sleeveless hoodie from the flagship store for me? lol

Honestly never been there. I had a hook up for my UA gear. I'd never pay retail for it.

I wear my shorts for a few times before I wash it. Ain't no problem. Anybody wear Nike pro combat compression shirts? I'm trying to find a cheap no name brand of it. Its like 32 a shirt

i wash everything after one wear. i sweat badly especially when i workout outside - it's always humid here in hawaii. on the other hand, my fitteds end up smelling like piss. need to throw em away sooner or wash them occasionally.

Last edited:
For a big dude dropping fat, is taking whey protein recommended? Only supplement I use currently is creatine.

Can anybody here give opinions about my chestwork out?

Incline bench 4x8
Flat bench 4x8
Incline db press 3x8
Flat db press 3x8
Incline db flies 2x12
Flat db flies 2x12
Dips 3x10

Is it to much?

I wear my shorts for a few times before I wash it. Ain't no problem. Anybody wear Nike pro combat compression shirts? I'm trying to find a cheap no name brand of it. Its like 32 a shirt
I use Nike Pro Combat shirt and shorts, They are good but start to Rip under the armpit area after a few months (or excessive wear) which is damn annoying

I use Nike Pro Combat shirt and shorts, They are good but start to Rip under the armpit area after a few months (or excessive wear) which is damn annoying

@818shoe

check your local tjmaxx/marshalls/ross for UA or Nike compression shorts/shirts for the low

around my way they go around 15 or less

I have some starter stuff too but from a while ago... but im sure walmart type of places still have it

good quality too, surprisingly

Can anybody here give opinions about my chestwork out?

Incline bench 4x8
Flat bench 4x8
Incline db press 3x8
Flat db press 3x8
Incline db flies 2x12
Flat db flies 2x12
Dips 3x10

Is it to much?

what does your body say?

i try to limit a muscle group to 3-4 exercises. Personally, i would take out dips because that's overkill in combination with the former exercises that also work the triceps muscles. I've found that its best to couple my chest routine with back exercises. That way im exercising muscles that complement each other (back/chest and bi's/tri's to a certain degree).

Alright bros....I sweat a lot at the gym/in life. I have been on the hunt for a good work out shirt at decent price for a while. I have under armor/nike/champion/adidas/reebok shirts. I probably have about 15 work out shirts....i wear 5-6 of them normally since they are the newest ones that don't have then embedded smell of death. The nike legent dri-fit is my favorite right now since it is light weight when it gets wet.

But recently there have been a run of this "silver" based shirts. Anyone try one out? Apparently the bacteria can't grow on silver and the shirts will not smell...all the ones i have seen have been really pricey so i haven't tried it out yet

Was gonna go for this

http://shop.lululemon.com/products/...=3514439?icid=mclp;blka;mventtech;wk38;102413

Store in bmore carries these...woman said it would "change my life" i was like i don't think you get it....i sweat A LOT id rather have 3 nike shirts at $20 a piece then this one shirt for $64

I had the silver lining brooks years ago.

Loved them.

They deflect the heat from surpassing the lining.

Haven't seen the shirts though.

Sound nice, I would think they would be more practical for outside use, if it was like the shoes I had.

For a big dude dropping fat, is taking whey protein recommended? Only supplement I use currently is creatine.

Not really if you're filling out your nutrients with food correctly. I use it when I cut because I can't keep up with the food sometimes. End up with that bloated undernourished look even though I'm low calorie.

Not really if you're filling out your nutrients with food correctly. I use it when I cut because I can't keep up with the food sometimes. End up with that bloated undernourished look even though I'm low calorie.
I usually skip breakfast (intermittent fasting) and have a light lunch, lean dinner. Think I should still pull the trigger on a tub?

How do you guys know that you don't stink? Is it because YOU think so? :lol:

Man, sometimes I'll leave the gym thinking that...i'll get home, my girl will take one whiff and have the marbury face :lol:

marbury-face-o.gif

To each his own, doe.

I shower after the gym so I'm not putting those sweaty clothes back in my dressers... :lol:

I'm good off wearing the same gym clothes day after day :x

Back
Top Bottom