STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

For a big dude dropping fat, is taking whey protein recommended? Only supplement I use currently is creatine.

Not really if you're filling out your nutrients with food correctly. I use it when I cut because I can't keep up with the food sometimes. End up with that bloated undernourished look even though I'm low calorie.
I usually skip breakfast (intermittent fasting) and have a light lunch, lean dinner. Think I should still pull the trigger on a tub?

I do the same thing, yes definitely.

And some y'all do stink you just don't know (I dunno how). In the gym frowsy as hell with all the confidence in the world.

Can anybody here give opinions about my chestwork out?

Incline bench 4x8
Flat bench 4x8
Incline db press 3x8
Flat db press 3x8
Incline db flies 2x12
Flat db flies 2x12
Dips 3x10

Is it to much?

Depends really on how experienced you are. 20 sets of chest is a lot IMO.
Personally, my chest workouts never exceed more than 12 sets or so.

How long does it take you to complete this workout?

Been
Depends really on how experienced you are. 20 sets of chest is a lot IMO.
Personally, my chest workouts never exceed more than 12 sets or so.

How long does it take you to complete this workout?

Been working out for almost a year already. I can only do 165 for 6 to 8 reps so im still a begginer.

12 sets only? I feel like my chest wont be sore with 12 sets.

Takes me about 1h 15 to 1h 30 max. Should i less the sets and go heavier on the weights?

what does your body say?

i try to limit a muscle group to 3-4 exercises. Personally, i would take out dips because that's overkill in combination with the former exercises that also work the triceps muscles. I've found that its best to couple my chest routine with back exercises. That way im exercising muscles that complement each other (back/chest and bi's/tri's to a certain degree).

I feel sore but if feels good. Should i lessen my exercise to like 3x8 or just remove 2 exercises?

Even the shorts, certain brands/material smell some kinda way with sweat. Nike bball shorts maybe, Nike trainer shorts no way.

hey fellas im 5'11'' 255 and I play MLB for a semi pro football team. I want to lose weight and end up around 235-240. I need a good football workout plan to get to this weight as well as build strength. Can any of you point me in the direction of a good workout regimen for my needs?
I asked a trainer to draw u a plan for me but he's BS'n

Thanks in advance

Soreness isn't necessarily indicative of how much work you're doing.
We need to put this on the first page for everyone to see, one of the most common misconceptions about lifting.

Ive wore the same shorts like 3 days after letting them air dry before, but anything else? Nah Im gucci. I go ham and sweat in the gym so Im not reusing nothing. Y'all remember SpaceJam lololol

Last edited:
hey fellas im 5'11'' 255 and I play MLB for a semi pro football team. I want to lose weight and end up around 235-240. I need a good football workout plan to get to this weight as well as build strength. Can any of you point me in the direction of a good workout regimen for my needs?
I asked a trainer to draw u a plan for me but he's BS'n

Thanks in advance
Macdows 5x5, Starting Strength or if you know what your doing a 5/3/1 will work. Stick to compounds and lower rep ranges. Try to add weight each week and you will see results. Im gonna guess you're already strong.

Losing weight is all in what you eat.

Last edited:
If u sweat in gym clothes and dont wash them after 1 wear

how many times do regular clothes get worn before washing :x

Just hit shoulders/traps.

I need a tan...

Badly lol

Hit 225lb for 5 on seated military barbell press.

Still trying to get over my weak performance yesterday.

We need to put this on the first page for everyone to see, one of the most common misconceptions about lifting.

Ive wore the same shorts like 3 days after letting them air dry before, but anything else? Nah Im gucci. I go ham and sweat in the gym so Im not reusing nothing. Y'all remember SpaceJam lololol
ntha t. Glad I'm not the only NTer rocking Gucci n da gym.

How do you guys know that you don't stink? Is it because YOU think so?
laugh.gif

Man, sometimes I'll leave the gym thinking that...i'll get home, my girl will take one whiff and have the marbury face
laugh.gif
marbury-face-o.gif
To each his own, doe.
cuz you a nasty mf

i can always smell my stench before other people can

Back
Top Bottom