STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Some of my dudes need to up their comprehension, word association game up. The term 'bodybuilder' is not a title, it is a description. It describes an act. That is all. You guys are over-analyzing trying to get the word more importance than it should have. Just because you only associate the word bodybuilder with guys that get oiled up and compete does not make it a correct assessment. If you use resistance training in an effort to develop your musculature, you are by definition, a bodybuilder. It's that simple. Look it up.

You drive? You're a driver.

You hoop? You're a basketball player.

You swim? You're a swimmer.

Those are not titles. They are descriptions of activities performed. This isn't rocket science gentlemen.

I actually like this debate, not just because I'm winning, lol, but it livens this thread up during the down time. Now we're working out our brains.
He was saying the added carbs would've helped him when he drank.
These dudes dont read bruh

Oh wow. Surprised by the net worth of these bodybuilders. Safe to say they get paid the most out of other kinds of lifters?

Last edited:
Just finished 1MR Vortex and don't know which preworkout to buy. You guys have any recommendations? I'm looking for something strong.

Aight NT... I've been booed up tough for a year now and I fell off. :smh:

At this time last year I was 250-260 lbs. I'm about 6'2".

Pardon the crappy cell pic.

So I weighed myself the other day and I'm 278 lbs. I don't look sloppy, but im bigger than I want to be.

Posting in here for motivation. Back in the gym on Monday.

Aight NT... I've been booed up tough for a year now and I fell off.
mean.gif

At this time last year I was 250-260 lbs. I'm about 6'2".

Pardon the crappy cell pic.

So I weighed myself the other day and I'm 278 lbs. I don't look sloppy, but im bigger than I want to be.

Posting in here for motivation. Back in the gym on Monday.
Damn man you do not look like you weigh close to 250. Its crazy how people hold weight differently. I guess being taller makes a big difference too.

Last edited:
Trust me, I dont look anywhere near 280 lbs either. I was stunned. I guess having naturally big legs and glutes doesn't help much.

Last edited:
Trust me, I dont look anywhere near 280 lbs either. I was stunned. I guess having naturally big legs and glutes doesn't help much.

what does basically 6'2"? mean

lol im 6'1" but yea you dont look 280 at all, dunno what scale you used or what time you weighed yourself

It means I'm over 6'1" but not about to count quarter inches and with shoes on I'm taller than 6'2".

And nah, my legs aren't trunks. I used to be a sprinter.

I've weighed myself on two different scales. This is one minute ago.

Leaving the house, but if yall need more proof, let me know. :lol:

I've seen guys much bigger than you at 6"1 and they're not topping 250.

*edit*

oh ok, you're saying you're 250 in that picture. That's possible.

If you really got to 278 then you're either huge or got fat :lol:

Last edited:
brolic maybe you should be a bodybuilder

if you look like that at 278, all you needa do is cut bruh with a legit diet

Damn Brolic. I'm probably your exact height, like 6'1" and 3/4 so I feel you on just saying 6'2 :lol:

And you don't look like you weigh that much, you must have massive legs, brah.

Does bone density really have something to do with weight? Significantly anyway.

My boy and his friend were standing and my boy is a bit jacked, typical 6 foot guy who looks like he goes to the gym and wears a shirt a size to small to show off the chest and he weighed in at 195. His friend who used to box but now doesnt look like he works out at all (still in decent shape) weighs in at 190 Both the same height, same build. Claims its heavy bones. Just wondering the science on this.

never heard anyone bring up bones but its a possibility?

i think people just carry weight really differently? idk honestly, its weird

Back
Top Bottom