STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Found this picture of Zyzz

Had to skip leg/shoulder day today cause I was feeling under the weather. Decided to increase my calories for the day and do a bump.

Feels bad man. Having my yearly throat infection. 
mean.gif

In other news, still peeing very often, once every 2 hours basically. I had this problem when I broke my foot, figured it was a change of metabolism and me eating a lot and being stagnant. Did some research and weight loss and peeing often have a correlation (breaking down fat leads to waste which in turn is essentially peed out). Maybe metabolism changes and the fact I do eat foods high in sodium add to that. Hopefully my body reaches homeostasis soon, this is such an inconveniece that now mentally im "waiting" til the next time I have to pee. 

Any of you experience this while losing weight? I dont wanna jump to worse conclusions and rather something that makes sense, and some research is easing my mind a bit.

Not saying Nate doesn't work hard, but I bet he can still be cut up if he wasn't a gym rat

His brother has the exact same type of body, and I don't think his bro is in the gym every day

How yall keep your gym bags from smelling like butt?

Dryer sheets? Putting them in a plastic bag inside the gym bag?

I never from the gym straight home so my clothes are idle in the whip for awhile before I can air out

I never from the gym straight home so my clothes are idle in the whip for awhile before I can air out

Plastic bag might work.

I've never had any of mine smell. Only sweaty items I put in there though are my belt, wraps/straps, and a thermal I wear to warm up at the beginning of a workout.

I don't keep anything in my gym bag besides my belt, wraps, boxing gloves, and chalk.

None of which has produced a Nasty smell..

So I think lol

Not saying Nate doesn't work hard, but I bet he can still be cut up if he wasn't a gym rat

His brother has the exact same type of body, and I don't think his bro is in the gym every day
I was gonna say this but didn't want to start the whole genetics debate...

If you watch some of his vids he does some **** that will not get you look like that. 

Take anything that smells out each night and let it air out. 

Plastic bag might work.

I've never had any of mine smell. Only sweaty items I put in there though are my belt, wraps/straps, and a thermal I wear to warm up at the beginning of a workout.

So do you change clothes at the gym? or you going to the gym already in workout stuff?

I'm either coming from work and going to work so changing my clothes is unavoidable :lol:

Plastic bag might work.

So do you change clothes at the gym? or you going to the gym already in workout stuff?

I'm either coming from work and going to work so changing my clothes is unavoidable :lol:

Ahh. Different circumstances then. My gym is only 10 mins from home, so I actually go home, and prefer lunch for the next day first.

I was gonna say this but didn't want to start the whole genetics debate...

If you watch some of his vids he does some **** that will not get you look like that. 
laugh.gif
 Truth, 

Not saying he does lift but dude is obviously genetically gifted

I Wash my knee sleeves around every 6 weeks, the 5th week they smell like pure ***

Last edited:
super q you 5'7"?! you're one bigass shredded manlet! i'm only 5'6" myself. sitting at a fat 185 still but most people say i don't look that heavy. one day i'll get down below 170. good luck on your cut brolic scholar. what was your old sn?

Yep, 5'7" ... Im a short dude.

I'm a neat freak of sorts so at least twice a week. 2 weeks is OD man :lol: having the laundry basket smelling like a truck stop bathroom :lol:

Back
Top Bottom