STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Thought the deal might have been too good but it was legit. $53 shipped via eBay. Oddly enough, shipped from bodybuilding.com. Guess someone has a side hustle but it's all good for me.

Local spot selling the same $5 lb tub for $97 :rolleyes

How is this compared to ON and Isopure Whey's?

If you say so. I know how my body feels.

If one week, I'm squatting in the upper 300s-low 400, I take a week off, and I'm struggling with 285 the following week... Yeah.
Im not disagreeing with you that the weight does "feel" heavy the next week but taking one week will not do anything to your strength. If any anything it should help by giving your CNS some rest. 

I don't know if muscle memory is real but it falls along those lines. 

It depends on the lift. I can go months between deadlifting and pull heavy when I get back, so long as I'm still squatting and rowing. Squatting I only need to do every couple weeks or so to keep it heavy. Benching I pretty much need to do something heavy every week otherwise I feel way too weak.

If one week, I'm squatting in the upper 300s-low 400, I take a week off, and I'm struggling with 285 the following week... Yeah.

Im not disagreeing with you that the weight does "feel" heavy the next week but taking one week will not do anything to your strength. If any anything it should help by giving your CNS some rest. 

I don't know if muscle memory is real but it falls along those lines. 

Yeah, I don't mean I lose my strength for good. Just that first week after I come back, there's no way I could do my usual working weight before I took off.

I just deload. When it are a week off, I actually come back a lot weaker the following week.

Placebo lol 

thats how i feel, much weaker. no idea why :lol:

probs because you don't lift weights. first thought that came to mind.

Back
Top Bottom