STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

New quest bar flavor. Pretty good... not cookies and cream or cccd level tho

10808496_820745781324804_1140849423_n.jpg

I would pretty much do anything to get sponsored by Quest lol

Good products but just too damn expensive

They're actually implementing Wendler into our strength programming at our crossfit for 7 weeks. Should be interesting.

They're actually implementing Wendler into our strength programming at our crossfit for 7 weeks. Should be interesting.

It's our foundation.

Although, I have ventured into trying other programs in 6-8 week cycles. Outlaw and Invictus mainly, just to switch it up. Last year, front squat was at 275. Hit 315 two months ago. Road to 400.

Did DL today for the first time since tweaking my back. Felt fine.

Gonna squat tomorrow, gonna take it easy though. Gym is also gonna be super packed since it closes at 2pm.

Idk if this will work, but unless your leg press is looking like this I tend to look at all those leg press achievements as meh...

(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));
Post by Dennis James.

I think you can press that button and go straight to the link

Last edited:
I did the rope thing today at the gym. Where you swing both of your arms up and Down. That ***** hard man. I only did like 20-30'seconds before I stopped. Did it a few times. Now my low back hurts. Fml

Anyone have the Quest Protein Chips yet? Trying to decide if I should cop some bbq ones

Flavore are decent but they are very "airy" and unsatisfying. A regular chip fron Lay's or whatever has a satisfying crunch and "heaviness" to it, but these Quest chips feel like air man :lol:. I gotta take a handful for it to feel like a satisfying bite.

120 cals and 20g protein is great though.

Back
Top Bottom