STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Theres a vid on World Star, homeless, 50 year old French (I think) dude thats ripped as **** and has on NT denim. :lol:

On the real, dude is 50 and hus aesthetics is pretty damn good. Homeless (I think, coudnt understand the vid) yet he still has his supps with him. :lol:

Got to admit though, the Jncos got me wondering if he's walking around with chicken legs.

Being sick sucks...ruins progress so fast.

I continue to lift every time I get sick because of that and each time it only makes me feel worse.

Get your rest, man. You won't be out for long.

It's literally just juice. You drink it. Don't think too hard about it. Also isn't the ninja a blender?

Yeah I know it's pretty simple but there's still a method to it.. The Ninja is in fact a blender, I've tried to throw a bunch of fruit and veggies in there but it always come out to liquified and lacks consistency and texture.

What are some brands of juice that are pre-made at somewhere like Trader Joes that are good to jump into the juicing game for a week or two?

What's the best advice about starting to juice? Premade juice or utilize this Ninja that I paid $250 for?
I use a blender and get bags of frozen fruit. I usually make smoothies tho. Chocolate protein peanut butter and banana smoothies are pretty good after a workout.

Why buy a blender then spend money on premade juice? The consistency depends on amount of fruit/veggies vs liquid + how you blend it. Personally, I have trouble eating veggies. Blending them with fruits + water + protein is a life saver and makes me feel fantastic.

Bulk. IIFYM :rofl:

Last edited:
I last posted 12 days ago in here asking about weight gainers. I've only been taking half of the servings that's instructed so I'm only getting 375 calories from it and just eating more frequently. Chicken, beef, pasta. I've gained about 4 lbs, I'm not gonna weigh myself again until after January.

The last few weeks at the gym have been :pimp:. So much improvement in so little time.

I last posted 12 days ago in here asking about weight gainers. I've only been taking half of the servings that's instructed so I'm only getting 375 calories from it and just eating more frequently. Chicken, beef, pasta. I've gained about 4 lbs, I'm not gonna weigh myself again until after January.

The last few weeks at the gym have been :pimp:. So much improvement in so little time.

Best weight gainer = calories.

Well...duh? :lol:

Thats like saying the best air to breathe is oxygen fam. :lol:

What do my NTers drink and still stay on track? Had Jameson shots last night instead of my usual beers. Losing weight = #teamlightweight. 5-6 shots had me good. :lol:

Last edited:
Well...duh? :lol:

Thats like saying the best air to breathe is oxygen fam. :lol:

What do my NTers drink and still stay on track? Had Jameson shots last night instead of my usual beers. Losing weight = #teamlightweight. 5-6 shots had me good. :lol:

Not sure what the laughing is for.

I could easily laugh at all the idiots that think weight gainer shakes are the key to weight gains.

Clean calories = clean food = weight gain

Eat, eat, eat.

I swear - so many of you all on here get stuck on stupid gnc products it makes me sick.

Anyways I just got done with my shoulder/trap burnout on this glorious day.

I owe it all to optimum nutrition weight gainers, thank you based gods.

Well...duh?
laugh.gif

Thats like saying the best air to breathe is oxygen fam.
laugh.gif

What do my NTers drink and still stay on track? Had Jameson shots last night instead of my usual beers. Losing weight = #teamlightweight. 5-6 shots had me good.
laugh.gif
I drink a decent amount... probably a barrier to my gains.

When I am in the USA, Michelob Ultra and Miller Lite are "Go To" lower carb options.

Here in Canada, President's Choice Low Carb 2.5 is an awesome option.

Straight Dusse and Hennessy are also options.

Only did 25 with 135. But I did 20 as part of my warmup, and I got 315 x3 and 315 x2 with ease.

bwood056 bwood056

620984_10151066197996655_978901788_o.jpg

The guy in the middle is one of my closest friends from middle school. He helped me gain 20 pounds in about 2.5 months a while back. My diet included eating frequently and a weight gainer shake once a day.

You probably didn't see my initial post about convenience and adding a shake as one of 1 of 5 meals which is why you probably made that dumb comment about idiots and weight gainers.

I ask questions here cause it's good to see what others do.

Your traps are tiny.

bwood056 bwood056

620984_10151066197996655_978901788_o.jpg

The guy in the middle is one of my closest friends from middle school. He helped me gain 20 pounds in about 2.5 months a while back. My diet included eating frequently and a weight gainer shake once a day.

You probably didn't see my initial post about convenience and adding a shake as one of 1 of 5 meals which is why you probably made that dumb comment about idiots and weight gainers.

I ask questions here cause it's good to see what others do.

Your traps are tiny.

Lol

Yeah.

Protein shakes helped him get to where he is at now.

Ive said it before and ill say it again. Wanna gain weight? cals and carbs. Weight gainer before bed :smokin

Back
Top Bottom