STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I guess Marius Pudzianoski, Zydrunas Zavickas, Hafthor Bjornsson, Bill Kazmaier, and Brian Shaw are all really weak outside strongman events because they wearnall the sleeves, belts, wraps, etc that they can. No functional strength there.

I guess Marius Pudzianoski, Zydrunas Zavickas, Hafthor Bjornsson, Bill Kazmaier, and Brian Shaw are all really weak outside strongman events because they wearnall the sleeves, belts, wraps, etc that they can. No functional strength there.

*roids

Prove it then big shot

Ive already put money up so lets see it.
nobody acting like a big shot but you. Every gym got a couple guys like you. I'm sure you've been overweight your whole life due to no discipline no self control and poor eating habits. Instead of getting in the gym and fixing the problem you take it upon yourself to pack on more garbage weight and call yourself a powerlifter. This is the get in shape thread maybe if you tried to get in shape I'd take one of your little challenges serious. You have a good day now.

Prove it then big shot

Ive already put money up so lets see it.
nobody acting like a big shot but you. Every gym got a couple guys like you. I'm sure you've been overweight your whole life due to no discipline no self control and poor eating habits. Instead of getting in the gym and fixing the problem you take it upon yourself to pack on more garbage weight and call yourself a powerlifter. This is the get in shape thread maybe if you tried to get in shape I'd take one of your little challenges serious. You have a good day now.
It all makes sense now

Was in the gym this morning at 6:45....including the trainers and myself, there were 6 people there :lol:

^^ You can't be serious.

So you wake up and go without food until 3 or 4?

Unless you were getting at UrBetterThenMe with the "it's mental" line

Last edited:
O5S5WTp.jpg

The struggle was real at the gym today, quick workout will return in 4-6 weeks.

My job is very demanding, no way in hell I'll go without eating till 3. I'm usually up at 6am. Kudos to you if its working for you

I use to that when I was in high school tho

Last edited:
anyone have any personal feedback about the jym pre workout stuff? ive been using c4 and 1mr and i just want something better. ive looked up some reviews on bb and ish, but i find NT to be more resourceful haha.

Back
Top Bottom