STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Any review on insanity max 30 yet? Im 30+ pounds overweight so for a lot of the exercises I am planning on doing the modifiers. Any other tips/ reviews?

I did the first insanity and yes it's an excellent work out.

but the hardest work out is controlling what goes on your plate.

all that jumping around isn't going to matter if you're still feeding yourself crap and overeating (if you're trying to lose weight. )

I do believe the series comes with a pretty good meal plan though so def worth it if you're buying it legit

Any of yall ever try these. The macros are ok, there's not to much protein. But they taste great and aren't bad for you

Muscle pharm is garbage all around

Combat protein smells and tastes terrible and it is spiked so.. Don't even waste your money
i listed 4 flavors all of which i said were excellent.
so yea opinion.

I'm also a big fan of Dymatize products

Yea man, protein is different.

Just like some people will claim ON whey tastes amazing.

but honestly most people who agree with me are people on BB forums. THey hate the stuff. Its way to thin and just the flavor is :x I got 2 tubs for free months ago.

Yea man, protein is different.

Just like some people will claim ON whey tastes amazing.

but honestly most people who agree with me are people on BB forums. THey hate the stuff. Its way to thin and just the flavor is :x I got 2 tubs for free months ago.

Shoulda passed those 2 tubs this way playa. Double chocolate smacks.

I thought your body can only intake so much protein at a time?

no one knows the truth

some people claim it can only process like 30g while others say it can process 50g

while some people say your body will store some

at this point, its pointless. consume as much as you want and get dem gainz. srs

no one knows the truth

some people claim it can only process like 30g while others say it can process 50g

while some people say your body will store some

at this point, its pointless. consume as much as you want and get dem gainz. srs
Dude behind atkins died behind this.

Be careful

yikes. terrible information in here once again.

READ THIS

"So, is there a limit to how much protein per meal can be effectively used? Yes there is, but this limit is likely similar to the amount that’s maximally effective in an entire day."

What's up, fellas.

I'm about to hit my one year mark on February 1st for the gains. :pimp:

Weighed in at 222lbs and I'm at 188lbs today (I'm 5'9"). I still have a gut though, but I lost a lot of weight. Feels good to wear medium in shirts and went from a 38W to a 33/34W.

I definitely need to get more strict with my diet plan. For the most part I ate clean about 4-5 days out of the week. The other 2-3 days wasn't always necessarily unhealthy eating, but it wasn't clean either. I usually ate egg whites, grilled chicken (seasoned with Flavor God) with brown rice (sometimes white Jasmine rice), and sometimes steamed vegetables. I definitely drink more water now, so that played a big role in my weight loss. I used to drink A LOT of soda, but I cut that out and nowadays I can barely finish a can or a cup.

As far as supplements, I just take pre-workout, aminos, creatine, and protein.

Other than that, I'm not that strong yet. My benching, DL'ing, and squats are average I believe.

Last edited:
What's up, fellas.

I'm about to hit my one year mark on February 1st for the gains.
pimp.gif

Weighed in at 222lbs and I'm at 188lbs today (I'm 5'9"). I still have a gut though, but I lost a lot of weight. Feels good to wear medium in shirts and went from a 38W to a 33/34W.

I definitely need to get more strict with my diet plan. For the most part I ate clean about 4-5 days out of the week. The other 2-3 days wasn't always necessarily unhealthy eating, but it wasn't clean either. I usually ate egg whites, grilled chicken (seasoned with Flavor God) with brown rice (sometimes white Jasmine rice), and sometimes steamed vegetables. I definitely drink more water now, so that played a big role in my weight loss. I used to drink A LOT of soda, but I cut that out and nowadays I can barely finish a can or a cup.

Other than that, I'm not that strong yet. My benching, DL'ing, and squats are average I believe.
What are your numbers

What are your numbers

I usually bench about 135-155 8-10x/4-6 sets, squat about 155-175 8-10x/4 sets, and DL about 135-155 8-10x/4 sets. I don't squat or DL a lot, but I'm working on incorporating that into my routine more.

I maxed out at 225 on my bench and hit 195 six times before. It's not a lot compared to some of y'all, but I came a long way. I never worked out before and I was pretty weak. Lol.

Last edited:
Starz showed a Rocky marathon yesterday. Taped all of them and have been watching...crazy inspiring. Not just to not quite or what you believe in, or yourself...but these guys bodies. pause. Apollo Creed was cut from granite. And Ivan Drago was a freaking tank. I need to go to the gym right damn now bruh

Meh

people die everyday from everything

srs

Guys i know we want to look swole but not at the expense of your health.

Given how much we consume for gains, make sure to watch your colon and check your stool. Make sure your not irritating the hell out of your colon with all those protein/creatine fillers and high protein diets.

Make sure your ph balance is good and that your gut is healthy too.

Last edited:
I usually bench about 135-155 8-10x/4-6 sets, squat about 155-175 8-10x/4 sets, and DL about 135-155 8-10x/4 sets. I don't squat or DL a lot, but I'm working on incorporating that into my routine more.

I maxed out at 225 on my bench and hit 195 six times before. It's not a lot compared to some of y'all, but I came a long way. I never worked out before and I was pretty weak. Lol.
You are in a coveted spot my friend.

Your gains will be fast and abundant enjoy them 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom