STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

But if youre not going to use the cert, those books arent going to give you a bunch of knowledge thats practical. Those books arent designed for general knowledge. Also, if taking a test is the only way to force someone to learn more then dont even bother.
That's my point is that's it's not general knowledge. The test forces you to learn everything instead of just picking the parts that interest you and skipping the rest. not sure if you were serious with that last sentence but if you didn't know that's how schools work.

That's my point is that's it's not general knowledge. The test forces you to learn everything instead of just picking the parts that interest you and skipping the rest. not sure if you were serious with that last sentence but if you didn't know that's how schools work.

Please do us all a favor and quit posting in here.

You have more than one person in here trying to convince another man NOT to learn. Think about that for a second and get it together.

But if youre not going to use the cert, those books arent going to give you a bunch of knowledge thats practical. Those books arent designed for general knowledge. Also, if taking a test is the only way to force someone to learn more then dont even bother.

The test forces you to learn the minute details and procedural aspects of being a personal teainer/etc. if youre not going into that field, then reading those books wont give you what you want to learn. There are a ton of other books that can make you smarter in the field. Certification books wont do that.

Theres no point in learning about health evaluation and risk assessment if youre not using it as a career.

Its how schools work, and most useful knowledge is gained outside of the classroom.

You have more than one person in here trying to convince another man NOT to learn. Think about that for a second and get it together.

No one is saying to not learn, but you dont start reading Happy Birthday, Moon if youre looking into buying and selling real estate.

Ive been advocating for years everyone in here should learn more, but where you look for more information matters.

old ace book and new ace books. You just keep thinking I don't know what I'm talking about. Run along now little buddy

The test forces you to learn the minute details and procedural aspects of being a personal teainer/etc. if youre not going into that field, then reading those books wont give you what you want to learn. There are a ton of other books that can make you smarter in the field. Certification books wont do that.

Theres no point in learning about health evaluation and risk assessment if youre not using it as a career.

Its how schools work, and most useful knowledge is gained outside of the classroom.
No one is saying to not learn, but you dont start reading Happy Birthday, Moon if youre looking into buying and selling real estate.

Ive been advocating for years everyone in here should learn more, but where you look for more information matters.
I agree with all of this.

old ace book and new ace books. You just keep thinking I don't know what I'm talking about. Run along now little buddy

Yep. Everyone with books is master on those subjects.

Your posts and logic certainly do not indicate the thoughts of an educated man.

Yep. Everyone with books is master on those subjects.

Your posts and logic certainly do not indicate the thoughts of an educated man.
unfortunately I did have to master those subjects. Have you considered that you don't understand my posts because it is you that is uneducated?

unfortunately I did have to master those subjects. Have you considered that you don't understand my posts because it is you that is uneducated?

I'm a law student in the top quarter of my class. I know poor arguments and logic when I see it.

Thanks for playing though.

I'm a law student in the top quarter of my class. I know poor arguments and logic when I see it.

Thanks for playing though.
they teach fitness in law school now? Nobody asked you about your completely irrelevant education lol you're only playing yourself.

Question about 5x5. Since its only 3 days a week should I be doing some other workout too? I jog twice a week and do assisted pull ups after my 5x5 , and feel like I should be doing more.
I never followed the schedule of the program, I just did 5x5 for bench and squat and 5x3 for DL. Add weight each week and make sure you eat enough and the gainz will be bountiful. 

Last edited:
Sunday back day!
I failed the 500 deadlift last week. im going to do it again Next Sunday.

Debating on what to do to get me ready for it..

Whos ever had mini orgasms while working out?
Aight, im sure most of you have seen pumping iron right. Yall remember when arnold was saying how he cums all day. He cums in the gym and cums at home. I didnt reallyund erstand what he meant until a few years ago when I was doing leg extentions and pushed my self beyond normal limits. I felt what I call a mini orgasm. It hurt but felt ******* good. Like a jolt of electricity ran through my body. Right then and there I knew what Arnold was talking about. Your basically pushing yourself beyond the lactic acid threshold.
Theres a woman I train that when she does leg extentions, she sounds like shes having sex. I mean cusin and everything. I know shes bustin nuts everytime she does it. Theres a thin line between pleasure and pain, and now I understand that pain is pleasure.

bout to start getting into S n M lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom