STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

:lol:

I'm sure you guys are already hip but these guys have been good to me

How much caffeine is in a scoop of c4. 200mg right? Any long term effects of using this for a prolonged period of time. I've been using it for about a year now. Lifting 4x a week. I feel pretty good when I'm on it. But when I don't use it ...it's hard for me to focus and lift.

sorry, I didn't word that clearly.. I'm curious/interested because it doesn't have creatine

not a fan of creatine.. so I look for the pre workouts without it

Should Def try metabolic esp best prewkrkout I have taken... there is an extreme scoop side and a Lil **** side lol....stuff is strong has me tweaking at night also has a great focus and pump during workouts.... there protein is pretty nice also too

Last edited:
Should Def try metabolic esp best prewkrkout I have taken... there is an extreme scoop side and a Lil **** side lol....stuff is strong has me tweaking night also has a great focus and pump during workouts.... there protein is pretty nice also too

Just stack test 250 and EQ.

Jump start it with some A50s.

You'll be set.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/jym/pro-jym.html

You guys should check out pro jym which is a protein shake.

its a mix of different kind of proteins including whey, casein, egg protein, etc.

taking whey protein only is NOT the best protein to take at all anymore. now its better to take whey, a fast digesting protein and then a mix

of others for the medium and slow digesting. dude even cites all the research backing this up. 

dude's pre workout, pre jym, is prob the most popular on the market right now too.

im sure yall heard of dude (he has a PhD where he did research at Yale) since hes all over bodybuilding but he really seems like a dude who cares about

his products. theres vids on youtube explaining how he made these supplements with years of research.

its a mix of different kind of proteins including whey, casein, egg protein, etc.

taking whey protein only is NOT the best protein to take at all anymore. now its better to take whey, a fast digesting protein and then a mix

of others for the medium and slow digesting. dude even cites all the research backing this up. 

dude's pre workout, pre jym, is prob the most popular on the market right now too.

im sure yall heard of dude (he has a PhD where he did research at Yale) since hes all over bodybuilding but he really seems like a dude who cares about

his products. theres vids on youtube explaining how he made these supplements with years of research.

I have a 2lb bag of pro jym in my bag vanilla flavor it's sight truetin is the same or slightly better. I have had the smores flavor protein by pro jym that was amazing with the little marshmallows in it

So how much he pay you?

:lol:

I'm sure you guys are already hip but these guys have been good to me

What does Amino Energy do for you?

Is it just pre-workout? What's the advantage of taking pre-workouts?

I personally never took pre-workouts before. I always thought I never had to get in the mood to workout.

Last edited:
Should Def try metabolic esp best prewkrkout I have taken... there is an extreme scoop side and a Lil **** side lol....stuff is strong has me tweaking at night also has a great focus and pump during workouts.... there protein is pretty nice also too

I read some reviews on it.. Going try it out.. Also going try their aminos mix tri-pep

I've tried:
Controlled labs white flood reborn (still have)
Neon sport volt (still have)

Muscle pharm assault (wasn't a fan)
Betancourt nutrition bullnox (was ok)
Jack3d micro (ehhh)
Vega sport preworkout energizer (ok for what it is)

Last edited:
What does Amino Energy do for you?

Is it just pre-workout? What's the advantage of taking pre-workouts?

I personally never took pre-workouts before. I always thought I never had to get in the mood to workout.

Not an expert at all but when I take my pre - my muscles don't get fatigued as easily. Let's me power through my entire workout feeling 100% instead of feeling tired by the last set of my 5-3-1. My endurance in general is pretty bad. Not super noticeable for me though. I have a pretty high tolerance for caffeine. Don't take it too often anyways.

My jimmies are so ******* rustled right now. I ordered a black inzer belt cause they allegedly kept those in stock. Just called to check my order status and they said 4-5 week wait time cause they had to make it.

My jimmies are so ******* rustled right now. I ordered a black inzer belt cause they allegedly kept those in stock. Just called to check my order status and they said 4-5 week wait time cause they had to make it.

BOOM HIT YOU WITH THAT OKE DOKE.

I'm still waiting too...was literally just about to call them and ask for an update. Like have they even skinned the cow yet?

lol should have used the website I gave you.

They should have plenty of extra small in stock though. 

I read some reviews on it.. Going try it out.. Also going try their aminos mix tri-pep

I've tried:
Controlled labs white flood reborn (still have)
Neon sport volt (still have)

Muscle pharm assault (wasn't a fan)
Betancourt nutrition bullnox (was ok)
Jack3d micro (ehhh)
Vega sport preworkout energizer (ok for what it is)

Oh man the grape flavor of the trip pep is one of the best tasting bcaas I ever tasted

Probably coulda chose a better word to describe you not wanting to spend a lot of money..

That ain't funny.

Back
Top Bottom