STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Question for my inzer bros, how does the 13 mm large belt fit? I'm around a 34 inch waist right now since I've been bulking but the goal is to get back to 32. Would the large still accommodate a 32 inch waist or should I just hold off till I cut?

I would get the large, you wear it higher up so don't go by true waist size. Plus it will be impossible to use if you order too small. Its a ***** to break in for some.

Does anyone do pullovers? I tried dumbbell pullovers for the first time today. I like them, and think they are a good fit into one of my full-body days since they seemed to hit both my chest and lats. I felt weaker doing my pullups and dips afterwards. Good stuff.

Does anyone have any experience with cleanse & lean(max muscle brand)?

It's supposed to reduce water weight so when should I be taking it? I have a mini vacation in 2 weeks, was wondering if I'd just regain the water weight once I stop using it

Does anyone do pullovers? I tried dumbbell pullovers for the first time today. I like them, and think they are a good fit into one of my full-body days since they seemed to hit both my chest and lats. I felt weaker doing my pullups and dips afterwards. Good stuff.
DB pullovers are awesome.

going to start running stairs at a 10 story garage 3x a week for cardio. Jump roping isn't really working for me.

to whom it may concern, they're now saying 4 more weeks for my belt. so 8 weeks for anyone looking to snatch an inzer...

Make me Come at me bro
laugh.gif

Touché

I don't know what I'm talking about but I know your body can't absorb all that protein all at once

If I'm not mistaken, that's just a myth.

Food in your stomach has to digest there for about 2 to 4 hours and that stomach acid is for protein digestion. Digestion in the small intestine would take 5 to 6 hours.

Theoretically, If it takes you about 6 hour window to get the same amount I get in one meal, there would be no significant long term difference. You would just be adding food at a later time in your intestinal tract. Food doesn't just pass through your body and digest by meal but by how well it has been digested itself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom