STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

anyone getweird oily barbell stain on their upper back from heavy squats? i have this ugly streak along my traps makes me look like a hobo when im at the park shirtless like i just woke up from a nap near the liquor store how do i clean that ish mangs?
I get slight bruises whenever I do jumping squats. 

Not the same thing but figured I'd share anyways :lol:
I've never done jump squats with a barbell, always with dumbells

Does pwo make anyone else have to drop a deuce? I swear I've started every gym session with a **** at the gym this week.

Does pwo make anyone else have to drop a deuce? I swear I've started every gym session with a **** at the gym this week.
Anything with creatine mono makes me do that. Same with creatine (ethyl ester???) just not as bad.
Creatine HCI I'm good

Last edited:
I just got off the phone with my old workout partner. He's sitting in s sober house up in Maine now. He was the strongest kid I've ever met and he blew a handful of perc 30s before he even stepped in the gym. He was an elite athlete and I watched him become a 30 year old man in a so

I just got off the phone with my old workout partner. He's sitting in s sober house up in Maine now. He was the strongest kid I've ever met and he blew a handful of perc 30s before he even stepped in the gym. He was an elite athlete and I watched him become a 30 year old man in a so
I feel sick to my stomach. I could have helped that man but I sold him hydromotphones instead.

Anything with creatine mono makes me do that. Same with creatine (ethyl ester???) just not as bad.
Creatine HCI I'm good

That's probably it. 5g of creatine mono in it.

I know caffeine does that too but I don't really get it from that too bad.

Bang master blaster, go hard af... After you ****.

That's probably it. 5g of creatine mono in it.

I know caffeine does that too but I don't really get it from that too bad.

Bang master blaster, go hard af... After you ****.
I always have this thing where I gotta take a **** before I workout. So i would take my pre workout in the parking lot. Drop a duece...then go beast mode at the gym.

I feel sick to my stomach. I could have helped that man but I sold him hydromotphones instead.

Say what you want I just needed to vent. My head is ****** up and I'm sure some dudes here been through some ****. Some guys laugh and I can tell you've never been there.

Say what you want I just needed to vent. My head is ****** up and I'm sure some dudes here been through some ****. Some guys laugh and I can tell you've never been there.
It's all good bruh. We're all a lil ****** up. Use to pop percs before workouts. Get bored easily though.

But you were getting on Fousey for being manic depressive? But then say your head is ****** up and for people not to laugh at you. 

Word. 

But you were getting on Fousey for being manic depressive? But then say your head is ****** up and for people not to laugh at you. 

Word. 
Bro I just watched a kid I grew up with throw his life away. He was my lifting partner for many years and an elite athlete. I'm talking about tossing 405 on just to stretch out his chest new cts-v and a ridiculous job falling to the point of multiple narcan administrations. My head is ****** up bro that was my man. If you don't understand that I don't know what to tell you.

Back
Top Bottom