STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Bought that oh yeah ONE bar today, had the birthday cake. Straight up tastes like those super soft sugar cookies with the frosting on top

Also bought the cheesecake raspberry, didn't try yet.

Birthday cake was delicious

Not to start anything or get involved but @KiefUrban   how you gonna call someone bipolar when you literally were just posting how you were sad about some family issues and do a complete 360 and start attacking this dude?
roll.gif
The irony bro

. Chill out. Do your thing. Ppl gonna do theirs and make their success regardless one way or another
To make this comment I'm very aware you have no idea what bipolar means. Use your googles kiddo
laugh.gif
 Oh ok. Whatever you say. You must be having one of them nights.

Just don't OD tonight

he displayed two different emotional reactions to two different situations. that's not really an indicator of a mood disorder.

Man I can't do chest twice a week anymore since I started with heavier db. I tried yesterday for chest day #2 and only got half through and just switched to shoulders. Flung a 70 pound dumbbell across the gym though on my last set. :lol: :pimp: that's how I knew it was a wrap.

Taking tonight off and legs are tomorrow.

Last edited:
This dude Kief is a clown. :lol:

Relax son. Thats mad corny going after a dude like that on an ONLINE FORUM.

Last edited:
I mean aren't a lot of bros cutting this time of year? Lack of calories maybe causing some added aggression in here. Either way ***** hilarious.

Decided to get my personal training certification... which one is the best to have?

Tough thing to answer.

CSCS is the most "respected" cert out there but even that cert has its limitations

Truthfully, the cert is meaningless. Its more about what you know and how well you communicate with someone. All those things are better determinants of your success.

Man you are flat out MAD. On this thread 24/7 and busy hating on another mans success. I'd call my career one that bought me and my parents 2 homes at 26 living with 0 debt and 0 regrets. I've never ran into someone as salty and eagerly waiting to spread hate as much as you. Get that salt out of your life bro. Take out your anger on the weights or something.

What about that garbage tattoo you had an emotional breakdown on here over?

Thanks for the input. Guess ill go the cscs route. Im going to school so my plan is not to be a pt full time or for ever, its more as a side hustle and to do something i enjoy.

Dont worry about him in real life, youll never meet him. That is the epitome of hating what youre doing. Dont be so into someone. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom