STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I honestly never search for protein deals. I drink a few shakes a week, at most. Whenever I need more I just go with Vitamin shoppes whey tech pro 24. It's reasonable, I can pick it up anywhere, and seems to be just as good as ON imo.

Ran into my buddy today at the gym. We were bsing and I told him I've been hovering under 170 so he questioned my strength lol. He was finishing up DB presses and was joking about the 100s. I told him I'd throw them up even though I haven't done DBs in months. Hit a clean set of 6. Shut him up real quick :lol:

Myprotein.com always has deals on protein. Their ish is high quality too.

I cant mess with cold brew, if i drink too much it sends me straight to the bathroom
i got on their 2 for $60 deal a couple months back... never ordering form them again... the protein taste like complete crap tbh

i got on their 2 for $60 deal a couple months back... never ordering form them again... the protein taste like complete crap tbh

I got some whey from them and think it's really good... I'm going thru the strawberry flavor now and I have some white chocolate on deck, we'll see how that taste later on

I got some whey from them and think it's really good... I'm going thru the strawberry flavor now and I have some white chocolate on deck, we'll see how that taste later on
I got chocolate brownie and white chocolate... both taste horrible to me. 

I usually switch up my brands for fun... right now im taking Man Sports Clean Protein... unicorn milk flavor 
laugh.gif

taste like strawberry nesquik.

The website looks janky but I like the info they give with their protein, like grams of protein per kg body weight recommendations. Those numbers are all accurate. I couldn't find a nutrition label on my phone, do you have one?
Personally its the best protein I've had, I'll post the label when I get home.
did you ever try that cannibal ferox? take the full dose and you'll be smelling colors and picking fights with stop signs.
I've had a few of their products but not that one. One of their focus pills gets me locked in every time though

Thats the guy that did G4P 
laugh.gif
No clue lol, I heard he was a well known powerlifter that got tired of BS sups and just started his now company based out of Birmingham I believe.

They have a 25% off code if anyone is interest its "chem1"

The Cellucor $5 shipped tub of whey jig that was going around last year was the best tasting ive ever had (molten chocolate). I always have ON gold standard chocolate or double chocolate if im not trying something i got for the low. That **** was good, i may buy some when i need something

White chocolate taste great. I dont drink protein for taste tho. im currently using their plain flavor(no fillers less calories) , it taste plain lol. I dont mind tho i take it straight to the head

recommend any flavor? Was looking into the chocolate fudge.

Might cop to see if any difference
Chocolate fudge brownie is the best esp with the beef protein blends

cinnamon bun and toasted coconut are good too... I always go with the "heavy" option TruFlavor

the collagen/turmeric boost is recommended too

Took 3 days off at the gym. Did nothing but eat. (But I had to walk and ride my bike everywhere. Lost 2 lbs.
but I hit that soundview yesterday tho. Finally hit the 330 bench for 2. Although I think the second I had a little assistance

Damn flu got me feeling terrible. Took 3 days off. Hit some chest today but light af and more reps cause I was feeling weak as hell. Haven't been eating lost like two pounds

hit legs again today... second time squatting in my rom 3...

hit 315 for 5 which is a PR for me.... I can officially say I like the rom 2 more than the 3... but the 3 are still good to squat in... also i break necks with this much heat on

Mane I tried to hit muscle ups again yesterday after kief gave me some advice but I couldn't get any :smh: swear this the hardest thing I've ever tried

Back
Top Bottom